#44

A/N

💕💕🌸🌈

***

Ariana Grande and Y/N- I'll be your light

****

I tremor beneath the covers, my orbs as wide as two bulbous full moons. "(Y/N)?" Ariana's voice enters your alert ears from somewhere within the pitch black darkness.

"Y-yeah?" I stammer out. I never stumbled on my words, ever.

"Is everything alright?" she inquires with evident concern within her tone. I could practically feel her cocking her eyebrow in surprise at my shaking. "Are you cold?"

"No, I'm not cold." I swallow out.

"Then what's wrong? Are you alright?" she turns on her side to face my back now.

"No." I truthfully reply, turning towards her as you lay in bed.

"What's wrong?" she sits up suddenly, fully alert now.

"No, you'll laugh!" I chew upon my bottom lip, sounding desperately embarrassed.

"I won't!" she scoffs abruptly.

"Yes you will..."

"No I won't."

This could have gone on for eternity as I sat up. "I'm petrified of the dark." I answer honestly, holding my breath anxiously as my tummy churned.

"Is that why you always have your TV on at night?" I practically hear the smile in her voice.

"Yes."

She laughs softly.

"See! I knew that you would laugh!" I retort sharply, promptly turning my back upon Ariana.

"No!" Ariana's hand is on my shoulder. "I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing because I've known for a long time that something was up." she murmurs, clarifying things for me, as she gingerly guides me to face her.

"What is it about that darkness that frightens you?" she inquires thoughtfully, wrapping her arms around me tightly and protectively around my neck.

"The perpetuate vacancy." I shudder in her arms as I felt a panic attack coming along.

Ariana could tell by my hearts explosive rate.

"Hey! Hey! Shh..." she coos, her fingers wandering ardently through my soft hair.

"(Y/N), I want you to listen to my heart beat.
Listen to how slow and steady it is. Allow it to sooth you, allow it to tell you that 'I am here in the darkness with you, sheltering you from all harm'." she whispers lovingly.

"I am your company through everything and I will always be here with you and for you." she says clearly and calmly to me.

Soon I are fast asleep within Ari arms and her in mine, dreaming of pleasant things, like her breathtaking smile.

" I love you, (Y/N). I'll be your light." Ariana murmurs lovingly upon the crown of my head.

"Love you to baby." I whisper back to her.

*******

A/N

Just posted a chapter to a new story that I've been working on..😊 it's a Lauren and Y/N f.f
It's called "friends with benefits"💭💭

💗💗💗💗❤️🌈