#45

A/N

Enjoy😊and sorry for any mistakes...

••••

Ariana Grande and Lauren J- I've got you

••••

Ariana's POV.

The thunder storm deafened somewhere within the distance, crackling mercilessly upon the ground. The rambunctious blade of light zapped through the richly deep sky, crinkling it in odd grey places, prior to falling absolutely silent.

My body shot erect, goose flesh and hair prickling my smooth skin, in which caused a tremor to rattle down my spine... A snake slithering slyly.

To the audibility of the supernatural, my thrumming heart was it's own boisterous noise that seemed to go rather unsettled: And rigid as an icy diamond, my body seemed to be frozen in place, with no hope of thawing out.

Lauren's brows plucked up, I had forgotten her presence as soon as the thunder and lightening began their famous showdown.

My quivering form even plucked up some humor in the brittle and caustic young werewolf.

"Don't tell me that you're scared of thunder." Lauren jeered beside me, causing my torso to spring erect. Indigence took a sturdy hold upon my countenance as I seemed to shrink soundlessly inwards.

Lauren weighed her words, witnessing the way in which her leering wounded me, noticeably.

Suddenly her arms looped steadily around my waist, the power zapping out, leaving the pair of us in darkness. Lauren's words seemed to be choked up in her throat as she pulled me into her lap, my resistance proving futile.

"Get. Off. Of. Me." I spit through gritted teeth. I can't believe she just made fun of me and thought it was ok.

"Not in a million years, sunshine." I felt the receiving end of her smirk. "Besides, this is just one more excuse to have you in my lap and protect you." she murmured into my ear, almost immediately soothing my heartbeat.

I'm so glad that I have her with me..

A/N

Sorry guys I know it's really short.. but I have a lot more updates coming soon so be ready..🌸🌈