11

A/N gore and death warning

Alex slammed the front door shut and pressed his back against the door, slowly sliding down until he hit the floor.
He could hear crying from the other side. Alex dropped the gun beside him and buried his head in his hands.

Suddenly an idea struck him, his hand flew to his pocket, then to his other.
"Shit."
His phone was in Peter and his bedroom.

"Alexander." Peter muttered, his voice croaky and now closer to the front door. Alex didn't respond.
"If you won't do it, I will."

Alex leaned forward, away from the door to stand up.
"Peter please don't."

"And I'll do it slowly, to relish in the pain I deserve. You should've killed me when you had the chance." Peter spat, the water works starting again.
"Peter!" Alex yelled, launching for the door handle, but it was locked.

He swept up the gun and shot at the lock on the door, blasting it open. Peter was running inside the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind him. Alex sprinted to the bathroom, his body slamming against the door as he got there.

"Peter listen, please, if you can't live for yourself, live for me! Peter I can't do this alone!" Alex sobbed, his body pressed up against the door. There was no response just the sound of clattering as Peter threw things around the room.

Alex ran to his and Peter's room, snatching up his phone and running back to the bathroom. He swiped to emergency and almost called 000, but then swiped up to emergency contacts.
He skipped Peter's name and clicked another.

Eliza picked up the phone with a cheery greeting.
"Hello?"
"ELIZA! Talk to Peter, he's... he's," Alex yelled, flipping the phone onto speaker.
"Peter? Honey please don't do anything dangerous, we need you, we love you," Eliza hummed from the other end.
"No you don't! Alex hang up the fucking phone." Peter yelled from inside the bathroom.
"Alex I'm coming over there," Eliza finished, hanging up.

Alex threw his phone behind him and continued to try and coax Peter into complying.
"Peter, open the, open the door," Alex cried. "Please,"

Peter didn't respond. Instead the bathroom grew silent.
"Fuck it."

Alex shot another bullet at the bathroom door lock and shoved the door open. He gasped in horror at the sight before him, stumbling backwards.

Peter sat in the bathtub, just beginning to drag a blade deep across his arm. Blood pumped into the tub, his whole body growing pale. When he noticed Alex come in he shoved the blade into his side, twisting it, to make sure there was no saving him. Peter screamed in pain, dropping the blade and gasping.
"PETER! NOnononono!" Alex screamed, running towards him.
"You can't, save me," he spluttered.

Alex shoved the gun in his back pocket and advanced towards Peter with no hesitation.
"Please," Alex sobbed quietly, grabbing Peter's arms in his clammy hands. He shook Peter but he simply glared at Alex. "Peter!"

Alex struggled to get him up, but managed to lift Peter into a bridal hold, carrying him to the front door. They were almost there when Alex stumbled in the living room and they toppled to the ground. Alex's shirt was red with Peter's blood now. He bled out all over the living room floor from the gash in his arm and side. Alex tried to apply pressure to stop the bleeding but Peter punched him with his good arm, pushing him away.

"This is your fault! You couldn't have just killed me! You had to try to be the hero!" Peter coughed, choking on his own sobs. "And now here I am, dying a slow and painful death, because of you."

"No, no I didn't, no," Alex muttered as he stumbled backwards in horror. He clutched the gun in his back pocket.

Alex squeezed his eyes shut and slowly brought it out, holding it tightly with both hands. A million thoughts were rushing through his mind but Peter was just eyeing the gun carefully.

"Kill me." Peter whispered, his angry expression contorting into one of desperation. Alex couldn't bare to watch him suffer any longer. He flicked off the safety and aimed right at Peter's head.
"I'm sorry Peter, I love you,"

"Alex, Peter, are you in here?"

BANG

Peter slumped backwards and blood sprayed onto Alex. Eliza let out a gut-wrenching, blood-curdling scream.

Guilty

A/N
Well HEY surprise kids. Betcha didnt see THAT coming, you know what else you didnt see coming? I just posted a mini-matic on my yt :)))) it's RUBBER DUCKIE sung by Daveed!!! Pls pls check it out watch it 'till the end the link's in my bio :))
Stay out of trouble :o