Prologue/Background

A/N(Authors Note): Y/N means Your name. E/C means your eye color. H/C means your hair color. etc etc. I'm aware Sylvia and Wolfie are a thing but eh. whateves

Hey! My name is Y/N. I'm 18 years old and my best friend is Charlie, or as you guys know him WolfieRaps and MoreWolfie. I'm originally from America but I moved to Canada when I was 17 because...well....Trump. That should be enough of an explanation. Now, you might be wondering how we met, well this will be just that.

***************Flashback to 1 year ago****************

"Yes mom, I know." I rolled my eyes at my condescending mother, even though she couldn't see me through the phone call.

"Darling just be safe...You know I worry about you."

"Yeah yeah...I have to drive mom. I'll talk to you when I get to my house. Bye." I didn't wait for her to respond. I hung up my phone and threw it into the backseat.

I drove 10 miles from the airport to my new house. It was pretty big compared to the house I grew up in. We were never a rich family, but somehow my parents always made it work. I pulled into the driveway and got out of the car, walking to the front door. I unlocked it and walked in with my luggage. The neighbors houses seemed bigger than my own but, hey, it was cheap. I closed the door and put my luggage in my room. Not even 5 minutes later there was a knock at my door. I rolled my eyes and walked to the door. Upon opening it I saw a tall man with a crooked hairline trying to hold back laughter. Another man was behind him was holding a camera, he had a hat on backwards and was fairly tall ass well, but not as tall as the one in front of me.

"May I help you?" I asked.

"Do you know Ryan Swaze?"

I blinked, confused, "Who?"

They busted out laughing and the cameraman turned off the camera and smiled. "Sorry, we saw you were the new neighbor and had to do this. I'm Dustin."

"I'm Charlie."

"Oh...cool? I'm Y/N..." They acted as if I should know them.

They blinked. "Yo yo yo, are you okay?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Well, we literally just put you in a video and you're meeting us and you're not freaking out. Why?" Dustin seemed really confused by my lack of knowledge.

"Should I be freaking out?"

"Uh, YEAH! I'm kind of a big deal. Wolf Fam? WolfieRaps? Ring any bell?"

"Sorry, no. I know you just about as much as I know that Ryan Swazy guy."

Dustin laughed, "It's Swaze. As in Swaze Baby? I mean surely you know me right? Pain train? JustDustin?"

"Sorry nope." I shrugged, "Anyway, seeing as I'm new here I have to unpack and it would be fairly nice of you if you were to...maybe...buzz off? Thanks." I went to close the door but a white shoe stopped it.

"No no no no, this is not happening! I am WolfieRaps! Not Swaze. You're about to find out just how big I am!" (kinky...) He walked into my house.

"Bro! You can't just walk into her house!"

"Where is your laptop!?"

I chuckled, "Don't have one."

He glared at me, "Phone?"

"Landline is over there, help yourself."

He put his hands on his head, "No no no no no...you've got to be kidding me."

Dustin rolled his eyes, "Sorry...Charlie is used to people knowing him. Bro, let's go."

He shook his head, "Bro, give me your phone. I'm going to show her my channel."

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my iPhone7, "Did you really think I'm lame enough to not have a phone?"

Dustin burst out laughing, "Bro you just got pranked by this chick!"

Charlie rolled his eyes and grabbed my phone, swiping it to be met with a passcode, "Yeeeaaaahhhh, good luck getting into that."

Dustin just laughed even more and pulled out his phone, giving it to Charlie, "H-Here bro."

Charlie grabbed his phone and pulled up YouTube. He put a video on and gave me the phone, "Watch this."

I watched the video until it was over and shrugged as Charlie gave Dustin his phone back.

"What'd ya think?"

"Eh...it was okay I guess. You seem a bit arrogant though."

Dustin fell to the ground laughing as Charlie walked out, "Nope nope nope nope nope. I'm done with this girl."

I chuckled and helped Dustin up. I leaned into his ear and whispered, "I know who you both are. Don't tell Charlie." This made Dustin laugh more and he walked out after promising not to tell him.

**************Back to Intro****************

Well, that's how we met. I met my favorite YouTubers and pranked them. Now time for present day. See ya in the next chapter.