04

carden stormed angrily into ms. bynes' room. he was holding the quiz, crumpled in his hand. he raised an eyebrow at ms. bynes and she pointed towards the seat closest to her desk.

aria walked into G104, talking with bailey. she glanced around, her eyes widening as there were only two seats left, on opposite sides of the classroom.

"glad you could make it, bailey. who's your new friend?" ms. bynes crossed her arms impatiently and frowned at them.

"oh, this is aria. she's new here." bailey gestured towards aria. aria gave a small wave, blushing slightly.

"well, aria. why don't you take a seat right by my desk here. next to carden. and bailey, there's another seat for you." ms. bynes seemed bothered if anything.

aria dropped her bag onto the ground underneath her desk as she took a seat. now the unknown angry boy had a name. she glanced to the side at carden out of the corner of her eye, only to turn away as he was already staring at her.

bailey made a face at aria, grinning and winking at her. she wiggled her eyebrows, making a small gesture at carden then back to aria.

"excuse me, bailey, aria. did i interrupt you?" ms. bynes sighed, before turning back to the board.

"anyways, students. does anyone know how to find the area of a triangle? if you don't, then why are you in this class anyways?" the rest of the class went on like this, slowly.

the bell finally rang, and aria and bailey burst out of class. the second they were out of the door, they were mocking ms. bynes' monotone voice, laughing.

carden stayed back, trying to confront his awful teacher about is just as awful grade. after arguing through all of lunch, she finally agreed to raise it up a few points, but only if he would do whatever favors she asked him for, whenever she asked.

/ hey guys! i know this is a day early and a little short but that last paragraph is setting up something new;) but as always, vote, comment, and share! ily alllllllll /