Chapter 2.

~(Y/N)'s P/O/V~
"DANG IT JEFF I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" (Y/N) yelled. Jeff was just laughing on the floor. Jeff had just threw a bucket full of water at you. You were so mad. When you stood up and tried to run after Jeff you fell over the blanket that was now on the ground. You fell to the gound with a loud thud. When you got up Jeff was on the ground laughing. "I HATE YOU JEFF!" You yelled at him. You walked to your room and slammed the door shut. You took off your wet clothes and changed into some clean clothes. When you walked out of your room you looked down the hall to see LJ and Jeff laughing. You got mad and walked up to both of them. You started yelling at LJ. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!? YOU'RE JUST A STUPID CLOWN THAT EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT! YOU THINK THAT EVERYONE HERE LIKES YOU!? WELL THEY DON'T! INFACT JEFF DOESN'T EVEN LIKE YOU! HE EVEN TOLD ME SO!" As soon as you said that you covered your mouth. LJ was standing there almost in tears. Jeff was just looking at you. He looked a little disappointed. "(Y/N)....." Jeff said. LJ walked to his room. (Y/N) quickly walked to LJ's room to apologize. You didn't even knock you just walked in. "LJ.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean that." LJ was on his bed crying. "Just go away." LJ said trying not to cry. (Y/N) couldn't just let him cry because of her. She sat down on the bed then hugged LJ tightly. LJ was surprised at frist then hugged back. "I'm so sorry LJ." (Y/N) said almost crying because she made him cry. "Its ok.." Was all LJ said.