Bleach

Imagine  the People's reactions. XD

1. Trick Matsmuto in to hugging Kon.

2. Walk up to toshiro and say, "You are such a cute little kid, Toshiro!" And hug him.

3. Walk up to Momo and say, "Get over Aizen already!" and slap her.

4.Use Ikkaku as a projector to watch a movie.

5. Go to the beach with Ikkaku and use him to get a tan. (make sure to use a lot of sun block. XD)

6. Eat strawberries in front of Ichigo and say, "I am eating another Ichigo."

7. Steal Hat and Cloggs hat, clogg and cane. then Run around acting like Hat and Clogg saying "La De Da La La De Da Da De."

8. Do a "Happy Dance"* for Ikkaku to show him how silly it looks

9. Buy every stuffed bunny you can find and give them to Rukia.

10. Take back all the stuffed bunnies and burn them in front of Rukia.

11. Beat Toshiro in Soccer.

12. Put Kon in Matsumoto.

13. Go to Ordihime and say, "Ichigo has Rukia. So You can have the Quincey ... or Chad."

14. Put  hair Remover in the pretty boys Shapoo. (after you burned all his wiggs of course)

15. Take the newly balded Pretty boy to the beach and get a tan.

16. Have Kon watch the episode hat Yorichi goes from cat to human.

17. Attack Ichigo's Dad before he attacks you.

18. Steal Zangestu when there is a hollow. Then run in circles, with Ichigo chasing you, sing "Ring around the Rosies"

19. Video tape Kira drunk and post it on the internet. After I make him watch it of course.

20. Make Rukia and Ichigo Kiss!!!!

21. Show Ordihime how to make eggs with syrup and rolls with syruo and pizza with corn and ranch.

22. Challenge Uryu to a sewing contest and when he wins throw your "master piece" in his face and yell, "You cheated four eyes!" Then run off.

Hey If any of you have any Ideas for the last 79 Things to do, Please leave them in a comment. I will add them to the list.

*Happy Dace- the lucky dAce that say Happy instead of lucky.