Chapter 33: The Before And After They Left Hawaii

STEVE'S POV

I was so excited for this weekend not only were we going to New Jersey as a surprise for Danny but I have bought him an eternity ring which means together forever. I have booked a private plane so there wouldn't be the announcements because I wanted to wait until Danny realised where we were, and that wouldn't happen if we got a normal plane.

It was currently 8AM. I felt the bed move and then a head against my chest, and a hand walk across my body. I laughed at how tickly it was.

"Danno, you know I'd love to cuddle you right now but we need to pack and the kids will be getting picked up soon." I said through laughter.

"Okay but can we at least cuddle for 10 minutes?" Danny asked my with a hopeful grin.

I didn't say anything I just brought him closer and placed a kiss on the top of his head.

"When am I going to find out where we're going?" Danny asked looking at me with a hopeful smile.

"When we get there, and to make it even more of a surprise it's a private plane so there's no announcements." I whispered.

"Seriously?" Danny asked with a petted lip.

"Danno, I'm taking you away as a surprise for our anniversary can you not wait." I asked hopeful.

"Of course I can wait if it means a week just me and you." Danny said before sitting up and placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I think we should get out of bed now." I said hoping Danno would agree.

"Okay I guess let's get ready." Danny said with a smile, before walking around and dragging me out of bed.

I laughed just as I landed on the floor. We got up and began getting ready when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I said as I ran down the stairs.

I opened the door.

" Steven Mcgarrett?" The man at the door asked.

"Yes it is." I replied.

"Here is the rings." He said passing me a bag.

"Thank you." I said before closing the door.

I heard a voice at the top of the stair's.

"Who was at the door babe?" Danny asked voice full of curiosity.

"You'll find that out on Sunday." I said laughing.

"More surprises?" Danny sighed.

"Yeah." I smiled running up the stairs to get dressed.

"I didn't get you that much babe." Danny said sadly.

"Baby, what I've got you is to show how much I love you, It's not about how much we spend it's about knowing we love and care for each other. Honestly if you hadn't got me anything I'd be just as happy as I am now." I said taking Danny by the hand and pulling him closer placing a kiss to his soft lip's.

That's when there was a soft knock on the bedroom door, and soft footstep's entered the bedroom.

"Good morning." Grace and Milly said with a smile.

"Good morning." Danno and I said with a smile.

"We know it's early but we're not going to see you on Sunday, so happy anniversary," They said handing us a bag.

"Thank you, baby girl's." We said hugging our babies.

We opened the bag to find:

- A photo album full of pictures of the last 6 years.