💛RULES & IMPORTANT NOTES💛

Welcome to Wattpad District Book Club where honesty is the best policy. The goal of this club is to help Filipino Wattpad authors gain reads, comments and votes by pairing them to one another.
_________________________
[ RULES & IMPORTANT NOTES ]

1. Follow WPDistrictOfficial.

2. Add this book club in your library so you can receive updates.

3. You are required to comment some reactions on every chapter of the story you're assigned to read. At the last part, give an in-depth criticism / review.

4. Make sure you'll be able to do your assignments or else, we'll ban you from joining this book club. A crappy internet connection is not an excuse.

5. If you encounter any issues, please report it to us via PM.

6. It's easy to point out if you didn't exert any efforts on your comments. (Ex. "Wow, ang galing", "Ang ganda ng story", "UD", "Next", & etc.) Again, we'll ban you for doing that.

7. Comment an emoji in any part of this chapter to prove that you've read the rules.

8. You can register multiple stories.

9. Eroticas are not allowed.

10. If your story is part of the series, you can only register the first book.

11. You can join the activities without registering your stories.

11.This club is only for Tagalog and Taglish stories.

For those who are interested to join, proceed to the latest, open registration.
_________________________
⚠️ Warning : Our handlers do not have the longest patience in the world. If you keep asking about something that is already written in there, we might ban you from joining the club. (This will depend on your level of laziness).⚠️

Additional segments will be added in the book club, depending on the number of participants.