chapter 3

Skylar's POV
So he just walked out. Me and James just talked and he tried to get me to calm down a little.Daddy, Uncle Tristan and Uncle Connor running into the room. As soon as daddy saw me, he hugged me so hard. But I don't care, I was scared about my leg and my daddy was now here, not that I don't love James, I just wanted daddy.

Brads POV
I ran all the way to Little Sky's hospital room, just wanting to make sure my baby girl is safe. As soon as she was in view, I hugged her to death.
"Aw baby, you ok" I cooed
"Y-yes" she said sniffling. I went to talk to the doctor after talking to Sky for ages.
"So sir, it looks like nothing is broken in Skylar's leg and it was just bruised but badly" he said, I was excited to tell her.
"Ok THANKYOU, can I just ask something? How big and bright is the bruise?" I said, he looked at me funny
"Erm it's not that big and bright as you said, but still slightly visible" he said
---------in hospital room---------
"Daddy!" I heard a tiny voice say
"Yes princess?" I said
"Will I still be able to model?" I knew she would ask that,
"I don't know, I think Will could use makeup to cover it" I said. Will is Skylar's photographer and makeup artist. The doctor said we could leave as long as we paid the fine of £100. I pulled it out of my wallet and handed it to him. As we were about to leave, I texted Reece from NHC to tell him and the other two. Since they all love Sky.

 Since they all love Sky

REECE

BLAKE

BLAKE

GEORGE (He's always the one with the giant Addams Apple)NEW HOPE CLUB

NEW HOPE CLUB

"Come on Sky, let's go home, uncle Reece,George and Blake will be there soon" I said picking her up. "Oh yey!!" She squealed. I put her in the in the car and then we drove home, in silence, not an awkward silence but a comfortable one.