No feelings

Hy guys Waiting for chappy okk come wid me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bas agaya
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.thoda or
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Agaya

Manik give nandu paper nandu took it and start reading it after
Nandu become numb
Okk so paper main likha tha that.

Nandu is a manik servant and she had to do what her master means manik said if she didn't do it then Rishab had gone to jail for his whole life.

Nandu after reading this she doesn't know how to react She is about to slap manik but manik holds her and twisted  and gives nandu pain.

Ma- don't u dare to even think to slap me
tears start coming from her eyes coz of pain.

Ma- now become a good girl and come with mee pack ur begs and don't worry about rishab I will send him to hostel because I don't want to any one can disturb mee and yes he is also my buddy soo go and pack ur and rishab stuff firstly we send him hostel than we go in my mention ok nandu.

Nandu went to pack begs nandu don't tell anything to rishab because she didn't want to give stress to rishab she said that hostel is better than house and she will come to meet him every weak rishab agrees coz rishab don't disobey nandu.

Nandu pack begs and sends him after sending him she packs her beg and went with manik.

Nandu doesn't argue with him because she knows that there is no profit to argue with him .
Manan came to mention it's so huge .

M

A- Listen go and make a black coffee and yeah mere room ka water khatam hogaya so WO bhi lekar ana in my study room got it
Nandu- OK
Manik went to study room

A- Listen go and make a black coffee and yeah mere room ka water khatam hogaya so WO bhi lekar ana in my study room got itNandu- OKManik went to study room

and nandu went to the kitchen well nandu knows everything coz WO pahele bhi ayi thi.

Nandu made coffee and took Jung filled with water.

And went manik study room
Na- may I come in
Ma- come in
Nandu comes inside and gives coffee to manik and Jung ko table par rakene gayi but bye mistek it falls and manik ka laptop waha rakha tha so the whole water falls in it.

Manik sees this and comes holding nandini hand so tightly.
Ma- u bloody B***h what uh doo now I give uh punishment.
Na- manik leave me u r hurting me.
Ma- I don't care.
Manik took nandu to the washroom and made her stand inside the shower.

Cold water start falling on her
Ma- yaha se hilne ki galti bhi mt krna wrna u know what I can do.
Manik went outside and locked the door from outside.
Nandu closed her eyes and went to flash back slowly slowly her body became cold and she fell.

After 3 hours.
Manik forgets about nandu and when he remembers nandu he opens the door and sees nandu is laying on the floor cold water still falling on her.

(pani  ko bada waste krdiya 😡 save water guys)

Manik turned off shower and took Nandu to make her sleep on the couch.

he called lady servant and said to her to change nandu clothes and
he called Dr.
But no emotion in his face.

The doctor came to check her manik was not there only a lady servant Dr told her that nandu faint because low temperature of body he give her injunction and give receipt to servant.

after sometime.

nandu open her eyes and try to find manik but can't than door open a lady old age entered with food she is look like a servant she is kind heart she went to her and she said.
L- beta eat this.
Giving food plate to nandu
Na- who changed my clothes.
L- me.
Na- khana dene ko manik ne bola.
L- nhi WO toh jab Dr aye tab hi. chalegaye.
Nandu eats food and the servant leaves there.

Nandu POV
I was faint and when I open my eyes  I was trying to find manik but I can't than door open a lady entered she is so sweet I ask her about manik and she tell me that manik didn't care for me even in this state also I think only love him and he don't love mee even he had no feelings for me.
POV end.

Precap- nandu locked inside store room her hand is bleeding
Hy guys how's all well m f9 hope u guys like if like than plzz vote
Next chappy after 60+ votes
Love
Shalini