Jazztale part 1

In the mornings I get up and get ready for school. Now no one in reality believes that I see things differently huh well I do I look around when I walk to school I always picture myself walk with an evee. So I get to the gates into the school there around a few people in the school who are some what.....eh not nice and award to be around.
There's a few girls here and there also goes for the same thing for boys. So I walk to an area in the cafeteria in the lunch area. I see my friend wanting for me. Now one firend that I hate is Peter or aka "S.F" sort for sonic fan. Now this guy is annoying as a bee in a bed of frowers. So he comes running up to my and tells me...
Peter: hey hey Jazlyn I have to show you a funny video I found.
I wasn't interested to here his funny/annoying videos I don't care about. So I take a sit and want to the bell rings. Until my number one firend came. Now I like how she is. I think she like an sister to me her name was lani. So I talk to her for a few minutes until the bell rang.
Bell: *riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnng*

2 hours later
I was.......not in a happy mood cuz well class was not a great place anymore and that goes for the teachers in there. I was busted when I got home. Tires were running down my cheek. Then my firend came and asked my if I was ok. Now chara is a best friend of mine. She cheers me up when I'm sad same went for lani. A minute later at lunch I was wanting for everyone to come until I wasn't notice. I was still hurt and I been bullyed in class at the time. Then when everyone left me. I felt something hits me...like I was be in spite by will cipher and I began to cry and ran.

Then I ran to where the gates of the school where until my firend saw what I was doing and security saw me as well. I ran up the fence and jumped then ran down the street. Security call my parents. And my friend where yelling at me as I ran down the street.

4 hours later
It was night time. But huh who know that the city's glow of lights were nice. So I walk up a Montian and I look up at the night sky. And the cars that passed by. Then the little hill I was standing on start to crack then I fell in.

C2. Welcome to the underground

When I fell in to this place tryed to get back up with the fact that I almost broke my bone. Then I saw a blue flower. I walked up to it.

Rex: howdy I'm rex the flower
Jazlyn: um h-hello
Rex: hmmm...it seems like you have fell down to this here place Hey I'll tell you what want to be my firend well if you do just touch this seed. I was nervous but my curiosity got the best of me so I touch the little seed.And it stinged me.

Rex: hahahahaha wow you are very easy to fool. Didn't know all ready know what this world is
IT'S KILLED OR BE KILLED
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH. Then I here a familiar voice. It was a clam, peace, and I'll how my mom will touch to me. It was my oc that I made ever since 6th grade it was lucky the raccoon. When lucky came she throw fire balls at rex.
Rex: ahhhhhh
Lucky: well how rude that flower is like that I'm sorry that you hade to deal with him my name is lucky the raccoon so what brings you here my child.
Jazlyn: w-well you s-see I fell down here and....um...M-my name is Jazlyn.
Lucky: why hello master
Jazlyn: MASTER?
Lucky: Oh my you must be confused I'm so sorry Well I'll tell every around here.

C3. The ruins

So lucky grab my hand and she took me to her house that was the ruins. She ask my if I needed anything I said no thanks. A few minutes later she called me. She said that she made a sweater that hade one yellow strip. It reminded me of my blue jacket that I always wear. So I put it on and I loved it.
Jazlyn: thanks.......mama raccoon
Lucky: O-oh your welcome....my child.

9 minutes later