~{ Chapter 8 }~

TINY'S P.O.V

The next day I was taken to my new home. 

Noah and Henry handed me to a woman and they left leaving there

" Hi, there Tiny," The woman said to me. " My name is Daniella Colucci,"

{ She's played by Sofia Vergara }

I mentally smiled she's so nice.

" I'll take you to my daughter, she's only 12," Ms. Colucci told me.

We were walking up stairs and boy was this house was huge on the inside. She knocked on a door and there was faint come in.

" Look who came for you," Ms. Colucci told her. She gasped and stood up and carefully grabbed me. " Her name is Tiny, she also loves Rugby,"

" Thanks mom, I love her," The girl said making Ms. Colucci smile.

" I'll be making breakfest downstairs then we'll go to your tournament," Ms. Colucci told her before leaving the room.

The girl carefully put me on her big bed.

" Hi, my names Olivia, but people call me Liv," Olivia told me.

{ She's played by Nikki Hahn }

I barked at her happily.

" I think you'll love it here," Liv told me.

" I already do," I said even though I know she doesn't understand me.

TIME SKIP

We went to the game and I saw Liv came to get water, I could tell she was almost giving up.

Right before she left to the field she looked at me and I barked.

She smiled and left and got in to place.

OLIVIA'S P.O.V

I smiled at Tiny and remember was she showed me.

" Strength doesn't come from what you can do it come from overcoming the things you thought you couldn't," I whispered to myself.

I ran and ran and I was able to knock down there strongest and biggest player.

TINY'S P.O.V

It was now nighttime and I went to Liv's balcony that she had in her bedroom and looked at the moon.

Then I howled to the moon hoping to hear my siblings or
Mr. Wolf.

It made me even happier when I heard Budderball's, Mudbud's, Rosebud's, Buddha's, B-Dawg's, my mom's, my dad's, and especially when I heard Mr. Wolf's howl.

I smiled and climbed up onto Liv's bed and cuddled next to her. I love my new home here.

|| Word Count = 425 ||

{ I'm starting the next to book and Snow Buddies and I would do Spooky Buddies first but I'm going by the year it was released so yeah thanks for reading this book and you made if you made it this far, I'm shocked that you actually stayed. }