Chapter 2

Aurora

Lily linked arm hangs awkwardly in mine as I practically drag her from our apartment towards her old one. Thankfully no one is around to maneuver for. In five minutes I'm at the main door and I slow my pace to a complete lazy casual one.

"You are acting so weird right now, but I still luv ya" she laughs and I give her a smile and a wink.

We walk through the main hall that bring you to the communal area where everyone can hangout together and relax. There's every kind of gaming console set up connected to the large flat screen set up against the walls with large couches and gaming chairs surrounding it and a sound system that would blow your hair back. At the far back is another area set up with a flat screen and large couches and massive fluffy beanbag's. That's the girls claimed area for our binge watches of whatever series and reality show were glued to this month. Most of the times the guys join us for the reality shows that they claim they hate so much but yet you see them changing their hair a certain way or a top they never would have bought before to look like the guy's on them. It's doesn't last long once we start pointing it out.

Right where I thought they would be Dante, Dean and Scott are in the gamers chairs but theres no sign of Nate but I'm sure he's close by. Like always, Dante spots me first and a big smile takes over his once serious gamers face.

"Hey Ra Ra, I didn't expect to see you for another few hours after training with mom, did she finally take it easy on you" he asks feigning shock horror. He has called me Ra Ra since he first tried and failed to say my names as kids. He doesn't let anyone else call me that. The last guy that tried to ended up in an uncomfortable death stare til he finally realised Dante wouldn't stop til he apologised and called me Aruora. It was a weird mix of awkwardness and funny at the same time probably because I have never taken Dante serious anytime he has tried that with me and I just end of a hysterical mess of unlady like laughing and snorting in his face.

"Found this one waiting for me and after a chat I decided I couldn't live without her an longer so she is going to move in with me" I grin giving Lilys arm a little nudge to break her out of the eye fucking quest she is on with my brother body before his gaze goes to her. She jumps a little and tries to hide her grin when I shake my head at her and try hold in my laugh.

"Oh great Lily, at least you won't have to stay here went it's mostly guys and you two will love living together" Dante grins at Lily flashing his perfectly white teeth at her causing a blush to appear across her cheeks.

"Yeah, I can't wait. Emmm....I'm going to get started on my packing. Ill see you in a few minutes Aurora" she says trying to hide her blushing cheeks behind her hair as she makes her getaway down the hallway behind us.

"Is everything okay with Lily?" Scott asks and I swear a delicious tingle runs over my skin every time I hear his voice. Looking in his direction I can't help but appreciate the sight that is Scott. Okay, so Lilys not the only one with a little crush though mine doesn't run as long as her or as intense. It's more on a sexual level. How could I not? He's gorgeous, all six ft two of lean toned muscled all packed together to make a rock hard six pack and that mouth watering v shaped that sits just below them. His arms are so toned every movement he makes just naturally makes them flex. His brown eyes are so dark sometimes they look black. He has a strong nose and high cheeks with a strong jaw balancing out his face. His hair is shaved at the sides leading down to thin side burns and just long enough up top that it can be spiked. But it's his lips that draw me in. His top lip is a little smaller than his bottom lip but it's his bottom lips that just begs to be bite and sucked on. Oh god, now I'm doing a Lily, I'm eye fucking my brothers best friend and he's noticed too because he has that stupid smirk plastered across his face and that look in his eyes that tells me I'm in for a visit from my brother later.