14. The Cousin.

Chapter 14: The Cousin.

"What?!" I yelled out.

"I'm sorry i should've told you. I'm Amanda's twin." She replied.

"WHAT?!" I said even louder. And Hayes didn't tell me this. Of course.

"I'm nothing like her don't worry. I'm a huge fan though. She isn't." She replied as I sighed.

"Your better than her i could tell. And we should be friends." I said with a smile.

After a few minutes of talking, we finally get to meet some fans.

All of them were so kind and sweet.

"Okay now who's up for a dance battle?!" Mahogany yelled out in the microphone. I grabbed Cynthia's hand and Mahogany played some music.

Carter made a move as Cynthia and I did too. After enjoying all of that people started to leave and so did Cynthia.

"I'll miss you." She said giving me a hug.

"I will too, see you in two more weeks back home." I said as she smiled and waved goodbye.

I took a deep breath and someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hey." Hayes said as I turned around.

"You wanna talk? Lets talk." I said grabbing his hand and we walked into an empty guest room.

"I told Amanda I didn't like her. I said I moved on with someone else." He said as I sighed.

Great he moved on with someone else. Maybe Cynthia perhaps.

"With you. I like you Skylar." He said as my heart stopped.

"That doesn't mean I forgive you Hayes you lied to me." I replied.

"I know and I'm sorry. I just didn't wanna hurt you." He said back.

"Well you did." My voice cracked and I walked away.

Suddenly I bumped into someone and he dropped his phone.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I said whipping my tears and handing him his phone back.

"It's alright, I'm Tyler." He said with a smile. He had blue eyes just like Hayes but a little darker. He had dirty blonde hair and looked about my age.

But in an older way. He kinda looked like someone familiar.

"Skylar. And do I know you?" I asked.

"I'm Matt's cousin." He replied.

"Oh wow, we'll I guess we have the same hotel room." I laughed out as he smiled.

I turned to Hayes but he looked away.

"Hey! Tyler come here!" Matt yelled as he chuckled.

"See you later beautiful." He said and walked away. He had a kind of style like how Matt had. He was very attractive.

I saw Hayes and looked away. I walked up to Cameron and jumped on his back.

"Ow oh is you." Cam said spinning around as I laughed.

Hayes's P.O.V

Once I got out of the room I saw Skylar bumped into Matt's cousin. He was pretty chill and all we talked.

But when I over heard him talking to her and calling her beautiful I flipped. I was so angry I could, I could just ugh! Just punch a door or something.

I don't know how I'm gonna apologize to Sky. She hates me for all I know and it looks like she starting to like Tyler.

I have to do something quick. She just won't forgive me! But she's right I did hurt her. And I have to do something about it.