Chapter 2

The bus stopped in your house and you went to the door, entering in your house.

"I'm home!" You said closing the door and taking of your sneakers "Are you here, daddy?"

"Yeah sweetheart! I'm in the kitchen, honey" Your father answered.

You putted your bag in the sofa and then went to the kitchen, where your father, Patrick, was reading a newspaper.

"Hi, dad" You said hugging him.

"Hi sweetie. How was the school today?" He asked, while you sat on a chair next to him, drinking a hot chocolate milk that he always make for you.

"It was...good" You answered "Dad...Do you think I'm weird?"

He took his eyes of the newspaper and looked at you.

"You? Weird? Where did you get that idea?"

You sighed looking up.

"I don't know...But I just have one friend, Katy, and we just have one class together. Besides, she's always busy with the Students Counsil. Without couting her...I don't have any friends..."
Your father was looking at you with an understanding smile on his face.

"You know...The people on your school are very...limited. They think you are "different" and "weird" because you're not as futile as them. Besides...Your mother was just like you."
You smiled when he said the last sentence.

"So! Changing the subjet. Any new case for you to investigate in the police office?"

"Well, there is one. But they don't want me to investigate that."

"What crime is it?

Your father continued to read his newspaper.

"It's a murder of 2 teens in Camp Crystal Lake. That summer camp where you used to go when you were a kid"

"Camp Crystal Lake?! But it's very close to our city!"

Patrick sighed getting of his glasses and putting the newspaper on the table.

"Yes. And they do not let anyone to enter in the camp. Not even themselves. They wanna contrat a professional dectetive team to do try disolving the case. But it's going to take a while."

You replied indignate.

"But that's supid! It looks like they are scared or something!"

"I know...And that's why I'm gonna try to convence my boss to let me do that." He standed up and he kissed your cheek "Now, go to your bedroom and do your homework"

And then, you went to your bedroom.

Patrick

After I send (Y/n) to her bedroom I decided to call to my boss.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Patrick."

"Good afternoon, mr.Johnson. Can I ask you a favor?"

"Yes, of course. What do you want?"

"Can I go to your office in 20 minuts? For we can talk about something?"

"I think so...But what's the matter?"

"I just wanna talk with you."

"Okay! 20 minuts."

I turned off my phone and I walked to the door.

"I finished my homework"
I looked to the stairs and I saw (Y/n). I smiled to her, she always do her homework in a hurry, for reading "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the police office. For a talk with my boss."
She smiled, knowing what "talk" was this.

"Alright. See you at dinner."

"Goodbye, sweetheart."
I leaved the home and I went to my car, ready for the talk with my boss.

Time skip

"So, Patrick. What did you want to talk with me?" Mr. Johnson asked me, on his office.

He was sit on a chair, behind a table and I was in front of it.

"I...I know that you wanted to contrat a professional dectetive team to investigate the case of Camp Crystal Lake. But I can do it, if you want. You don't even have to pay me..."

"Patrick!" Johnson said tired, making me stop "We talked about this. Camp Crystal Lake is a dangerous place. You know that more than anyone. Your daughter was there when..."

"I know. But we can't just contrat a professional team to do it. Only lose money. Besides, I dissolved crimes much worst than this one."

Johnson took of his glasses showing his dark brown eyes, in connection with his dark skin.

"Patrick...I know you want to dissolve this case, but it's too dangerous. We don't know what we can find in that camp..."

"Find what?! It's a fucking abandoned camp! There's nothing in there! If we don't do anything, more people can die in there!"

Johnson standed up and screamed.
"ENOUGH, PATRICK! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO INVESTIGATE! IF YOU GO, YOU'RE FIRED!"
Suddently, I calmed down, and so did Johnson, sitting again.

"Okay, sir. I will not."
Johnson sighed.

"Good. Now go to your house. Your daughter might be worried."

I standed up and I went to door, planning to go to my home.

"See you tomorrow, sir."

Mr. Johnson

Patrick is too impulsive...He can't go to Camp Crystal Lake. Patrick can't find out that there is a serial killer in there. It would be too dangerous. For us and for him.

I decided to call to that dectetive team.

"Hey. How long do we have to wait? Yeah, I understand you, guys. But...Patrick still wants to investigate the case. We can't let that happen. No! It's too dangerous! If he finds out the truth I...Okay. Please come the fast as you can! Patrick is a stubborn guy."

Patrick

It's enough! We can't let anymore people getting hurt at that camp. Tonight, I'm going to there and investigate everything.

At home

"Hey! I'm home." I said entering in house.
(Y/n) appeared in front of me and smiled.

"Hi, dad. How was the talk?" she asked.
"Good!" I lied "I have to go to the camp tonight to search for invidences"
She got scared.

"Wait! Tonight?! That's too dangerous!"

I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Don't worry about that, princess. Daddy will be back soon."

"Stop calling me princess! I'm not a kid anymore!" she laughed and we separated ourselfs.