Epilogue- Vanessa's POV

Vanessa

Vanessa.

A sob escapes my throat as I click send on the e-mail to Ryder. I always thought he would be my forever. The first and last love of my life. We would live a happily ever after.

I couldn't be more wrong.

It's time.  Thank you God for everything, I mentally say.

I take out my blade and just as I am about to slash my wrist, I remember my mom.

She knows I am suffering, honestly amnd she tried her best to get me out of my room but the only time that happens is for school or meals.

But, atleast she tried.

No one does that anymore.

I rush downstairs and into my mom's room. I find her crying, hugging our family picture. My heart breaks seeing her like this. After Dad's death she was always sulking but knew better than to show it. I can only imagine her state after my death. But I do hope she finds a good man and starts a new family with him. 

I am sorry for being so selfish mom. I promise I'll be looking over you with dad.

I run towards her and squeeze her into a hug,

"I love you mom. I'll always love you, remember that." She pulls away and looks at me with her shocked watery eyes.

Shocked that her depressed daughter was hugging her. I give her a sad smile in response and she pulls me in for another hug.

After our little moment, I walk towards her bedroom door. Reaching for the doorknob, I wipe my tears, Goodbye mom. I'll miss you so much. I mentally state as I walk out the door and shut it close.

Running upstairs, I find several missed calls and texts from the one and only, Ryder. The person who made my life a living hell.

I read the texts and a frown makes its way to my face;

Ryder: Vanessa, please.

Ryder: I am on my way. Don't do anything stupid.

Ryder: Vanessa answer my calls!

I stop at that text. He is coming over. A almost sinful smirk plays on my lips, this just keeps getting interesting.

I search through my drawer, taking my dad's gun and bullets in my trembling hands, I run towards the porch outside. Just in time, Ryder's car stops and he jumps out.

God, he still looks ravishing, My heart states.

Shutup, My brain and I yell in unision.

I shake my head to clear those thoughts and smirk at him pointing the gun to my heart;

"Well, well look who showed up." I say but he doesn't match my gaze, instead, looks down. Not the time to be ashamed, buddy.

"If it isn't the beast, Ryder Yanksters." I laugh but it wasn't a pleasant sound rather was bitter, humorless.

''Nessa, give me the gun. We'll talk this out.'' He pleads.

"Stop. You lost the right to call me that long back. And as for the talking, my dear ex I can do that. Right here.'' I glare at him angry at his sudden 'I care' act.

''You see Ryder you made me suffer so much. But, I kept trying. Thinking, someday the pain, the suffering will stop," I start but my voice cracks, and I want to slap myself for being so weak but I continue swallowing my cries,
"But nah-dah. It didn't. So now I am going to stop it myself once and for all."

"You hurt me right here." I poke my chest with the gun.

"My heart is so stubborn and so so fragile."

"It just didn't want to stop beating for you so I am going to make it end myself today." I say and start loading the gun with bullets to which his head shots up and he yells,

"VANESSA NO! STOP!"

I shoot once, and that is all I can muster before I fall to the ground. Ryder runs over to me, holding me in his arms, his body shaking with choked sobs. Blackness starts clouding my vision and I am about to fall into deep slumber but not before I choke out the words in a whisper,

"See you in hell, monster."