A Thuggish Cinderella Story (ON HOLD)

My attitude stays a virgin so I don't give a You've never heard me quacking

so I damn sure ain't a duck. I don't tell yo business so i can't be a snitch. And unless you hear me barking, don't confuse me with a bitch. And remember until you hear me flush , I don't give a shit. Don't confuse me with yo friends. I'm not the one for it.

Wassup everybody. Time for a story where a bitch running the game, not no niggah. Yeah, I'm a female. So what? Y'all never heard a woman runnign her own shit and not just holding it down for her niggah? Well you did now.

Have nothing specific to let y'all know about me other then I got my shit on lock. Me, myself, and I. Those the only mf'ers I trust to help run my business. But I do got my home girls to help me keep both niggahs and bitches in check. But you'll find out more about us later on. But that's if you can keep up with a female thug.

But to let y'all know a lil sum sum. Though I may look cute and my pussy taste sweet, I'm not. Because I'm just a Thuggish Cinderella.

This'll be a good book... Promise....

*******

Y'all I didn't know what I wanted to write for the intro of this book. I know y'all tired of me starting new books and taking forever and a lifetime to update. But I'm going to try and do better. No promises. Just keep supporting me. And for the ones that ALWAYS DO, THANKS!!!

Dueces Boo's!!!

(=UniquelyTwinkle =)