Mr Urie (Part 1)

kinks:

~daddy~

~Teacher~

*Monday, Form (Registration Period)*

*Your POV*

Skye is my best friend ever, I trust her with my darkest secrets... and my life. Well, depending on what kind of mood I'm in. Skye has a huge crush on Mr Urie, our music teacher.

She loves him and its really cute but... so do I. I'm scared to tell her I like him because she might think I'm a gunna get in the way or something even though she's so much prettier than me.

She could honestly get with him if she wanted, he's probably into her.

But every time he looks at her I get overwhelmed with jealousy. I feel so guilty.

"Caitlyn..? Caitlyn? Caitlyn!"

"Oh shit... Hi Skye..."

"Everything okay?"

"yeah yeah, just thinking..."

"Omg what about!"

"Oh nothing honestly..."

"But you promised you would tell me everything"

"Yeah yeah... It's not important I just.."

"Okay... I thought you could trust me Caitlyn."

She turns her back on me, with a large sigh. shit.

"Skye I didn't mean to.."

"I dont wanna hear it."

Then I hear a shout from across the room.

"Girls? Pay attention! Learning about sex is very important."

"But miss, half the girls in this class are already pregnant." I blurt out.

"Do I need to send you outside Caitlyn?"

"No miss." I huff and swing on my chair.

"And so, what happens if you..." The teacher blurts on and on... I start to doze off.

*woken by the bell*

I pick up my bag and march of to music, a double period in fact. I loved music as a subject to be honest, so my super hot teacher was kinda the icing on the cake.

"Good morning Class, Hope your well rested!" Pipes Mr. Urie. Why is he so cheerful. Ugh. It annoys me not gunna lie.

"I got lots of rest!" Skye pipes back. Oh my god just fuck her already.

"Nice to hear someones enthusiastic about todays lesson!" Cheers Sir. I like calling him sir. It's kinky.

I throw my bag under the desk next to Skye, sigh and lean back on my chair. I take my hair out of my messy bun and allow it to fall loosely on my shoulders. Mr. Urie looks at me and smiles. Skye also takes her hair down (which is quite a lot longer and prettier than mine) which falls behind the back of the chair.

I put my legs on the desk.

She does the same.

This. Bitch.

I cough, and when she looks at me I smirk at her. Mr. Urie looks at us like we're insane. (which we are)

I look at him and smile, kinda sexually.

Skye gives me the most heartbroken, "Oh my god you didn't just do that" Kind of looks.

Nevertheless, He smiles back and bites his lip. Skye looks even more heartbroken.