Mr Urie (Part 2)

I tap my pencil on the desk. I fucking hate english.

*bell sounds*

"Class, please remember your essay for next mo-"

Was all I heard before I ran out of that classroom and into the music one.

"Sir?" I scan the room. His bag is on his chair and his papers scattered across the desk, but he is nowhere to be seen.

I go and take my seat at the back of the class.

I look to my right, at Skye's seat. I sigh to myself. I can't believe I would do this to her. But she hates me already, right?

I get out my phone and message her.

"Hi, I just wanted to say I'm so sorry about everything that happened"

"Read at 3:14pm"

She's not typing back.

I've fucked up so bad she won't even talk to me.

A tear rolls down my face to my chin, how could I ever do this to her? All for what? I've lost her and I can't get her back.

I pick up my bag and I'm about to leave, when I hear a muffled whimper coming from the right side of the room.

It starts off quiet but gets louder, I walk toward it and discover that it's coming from something in the store room.

I open the door and look around.

Surrounded by ukuleles and guitars, was my music teacher. Looking at me, red faced, with his hand down his pants.

"I.. I can explain..." he muttered.

"You don't have too..." I pulled him out of the cupboard by his collar, loosening his tie a little in the process.