The time walker

Jessica my mom called me from the Tea room.

I'm ready mother I walked down stairs my father smiled softly at me.

Charles is lucky you'll be the most beautiful girl there.

Thanks father wow am I at the Right house Charles said.

i laughed lightly at his opening state meant.

Mr Walker he addressed now Mr Cross call me Tom now Tom  you'll make them late.

Charles have her home by 8 father mom promised I could stay till one .

Yes he sighed Sara are you OK with this

she's 17 now dear as long as she's carful I don't mind.

I huged them good by my lady  Charles helped me into the carriage if only I knew it would be the last time I saw them.
************************************

  Time flew dancing laughing my friends could not believe they let me stay. dad was always firm with me after my brother Mike disappeared from his room.

I was little then i only remember seeing a light then nothing.

Time struck 5 till  midnight i couldn't find Charles anywhere i knocked on the door. his friend said he went into.

I gasped at the sight blood everywhere and a figure turned his head to me.

Suddenly the lights went out a dark figure approached me the full moons light shined and I saw he wore a red crimson cloak.

He was handsome his face had no flaw and as the clock hit 12 midnight my grandma's necklace glew a white and red glow. 

Time Walker the man hissed time what I thought. I suddenly remembered my grandma's story's 

Suddenly realized that the figure on the floor was Charles no Charles.

I cried I suddenly wished I could far away from this room and away from the figure that was quickly approached me.

The light glew brighter then a red metallic mist surrounded me.