〘 2 〙

Excuse all mistakes.. I didn't proof read so. 🤷🏾‍♀️

____________

KOLA AND JACELYN IN THE MM....

REGRETS

[ Monday ; 9:20 Am ]

Jacelyn walked into her class with a sour look on her face as she slung her bookbag on her shoulder.

"You still can't tell me what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Jacelyn scoffed loudly and glared at kola, "ain't shit wrong, the fuck are you talking about?"

Everybody was standing up against the wall as they waited to be assigned to their seats.

"You've had an attitude since the party, is it because I made you go?" Kola asked, leaning against the wall.

Jacelyn thought about telling her what happened at the party but she couldn't, it was too embarrassing. The truth was that she had a girlfriend, but not anymore due to the events that played out Saturday night and that was Sort of the exact reason she didn't tell anyone she had a girlfriend, it was because shit happened and when relationships go down people tend to talk. Jacelyn liked to keep all her business lowkey with relationships until she had a very strong liking you.

Jacelyn cleared her throat and sign. "Nah. I guess I'm just not the party person." She shrugged.

Kola stared at her intently, "well ok..I'll make sure i don't pressure you to another one." Jacelyn nodded, looking off while kola just stared at her as if she knew she were lyin.

She broke her stare as she heard a voice project loudly, "Well hello class. It's nice to meet you guys, I'll be your science teacher for the year so its proper to introduce myself as Mrs. Valdez."

A woman stood at the front of the class with her hands on both hips as she smiled at the group before her.

She was stunning with her thick brown hair pinned up in a high bun with dark matte red lipstick across her full lips.

"She fine as fuck."

Kola jabbed Jacelyn in the stomach, "hush. You said that loud as hell."

"Now today I will assign you 2 to a table, if you have any concerns about changing meet me after class to discuss."

Jacelyn sighed as she watched her assign people their seats, she already knew she wasn't gonna be with kola since she'd already got assigned with another person. And she wasn't good with other people she didn't know, so she knew she was fucked.

"Jacelyn and Aidena." Jacelyn heard her name get called as she pointed towards a table Jacelyn was suppose to sit at.

The girl from the party was sitting their with her fat ass bookbag on jacelyns part of the table.

Jacelyn sat down and scowled at her personal space being ruined.

"Can you please move your bag?" She said glancing at the girl.

When she got no answer Jacelyn politely pushed aidenas bookbag onto the floor making some of the contents spill out.

"Man what the hell!" Aidena whispered yell as she looked down onto the floor.
"Why did you do that shit?" She asked glaring back at her.

"When I asked you the first time you was deaf, so I moved that bitch myself."

Aidena eyed her from the side as she picked her stuff back up. Jacelyn felt her glare but ignored it and continued listening to the teachers rant.

••••

Hours later Jacelyn was walking out of the schools entrance as she sighed, she felt tired and worn due to the switching and having to introduce herself at any given time which was incredibly stupid to her since it wasn't her first year there.

"Aye Jacelyn! Wait up!" Called a voice from behind her.

She stopped in her tracks and looked back.

"Wassup?" Jacelyn questioned as she watched kola walk up to her.

"You wanna chill at my house? My momma gone so we can just order pizza and shit."

Jacelyn leaned against her car door.

She must think I'm mad at her or some shit..... she thought.

She shrugged, "yeah I guess."

"Ight bro. See you in a few hours."

They dapped and Jacelyn got in her car and started it. She grabbed her phone and stared at it for awhile before going to her contact list.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

Jacelyn jumped, startled at the sound before looking at the face she saw on the other side of her window, she instantly got annoyed.

"Man, what the fuck you want?" Jacelyn asked, rolling her window down.

"Baby, I just wanna talk. Let's talk about this."

"Ain't shit to talk about Clair. I'm done." She replied monotonously.

The girl, Clarity scoffed, "really jace? It wasn't what it looked like!"

Jacelyn chuckled before looking at her amused, "so what? I'm blind now. Is that how it is? Cause I could obviously see what the fuck was going on." She scowled.

"So what! Remember what you did to me all those times? You wouldn't even announce me as your girlfriend!" She stomped.

Jacelyn shook her head and rolled her window back up, "whatever." She scoffed.

She wasn't gonna entertain clarity's petty little arguments, to her she was irrelevant so she was going to treat her as that.

She pulled off fast leaving Clarity in the dust as she cursed profanities at her ex.

"Dumb broad....." she thought to herself as she looked in the rear view mirror shaking her head.

___________________

Hey y'all. 👋🏾

What y'all think about Jacelyn so far? ☁️

Give feedback. Show love. ❤️