2. I have to go

I woke up in the bed with tikki sleeping beside me. I look up to the alarm clock and read the time.

6:00 am

It's very early for me to wake up. Tikki stirred from her sleep and yawned. She looks at the clock and to me with a smile. She looks tired yet she is still energetic and always cheering me up.

"Good Morning, Marinette!"

I shot up from my bed and smiled at her. "Good Morning, Tikki!" I replied.

I look around me when I saw the suitcase I have packed all night. It confused me with the suitcase and the room ready to be left- wait a second...

"Marinette! Are you awake? You need to tidy up now! You're leaving after we pick you from school!" Mom yelled from downstairs. That...makes sense to me now.

I'm going back to China. Alright, I remember now. I took a shower and change my clothes into a simple pink dress and white boots to pair with it. I fix my hair in two pigtails like always.

I remember telling Chat last night that I'm going to leave France for a while. If it was for a while. It broke my heart to see Chat with his sad eyes. I don't have any choice in this matter. I sighed. I still have matters with Hawkmoth. How would I defeat him if I'm in freaking China?!

I ran downstairs with my suitcase and backpack. Mom looked up to me with approval and gave me my breakfast. It composed of blueberry pancakes, scones, yogurt and orange juice. A breakfast fit for a princess.

"Eat it up, dear. You still have at least 2 hours and 30 minutes before flight," She told me while eating her apples.

"What about you and Dad? Aren't you supposed to come with me?" I asked her. "We will follow you there after settings things up here like this bakery. We will be there in your public announcement and coronation."

I was about to pick up my baggage when Mom stopped me.

"Just leave your suitcase there. We'll bring your baggage once we pick you up from school."

I gulped one last time of my orange juice before speeding off to school. I arrive at school early to see Alya waiting for me. She looks shocked and I think she saw a ghost.

"Whoa! Is this real? You're early! Am I dreaming?" She expressed with wide shocked eyes. I rolled my eyes at her and chuckled. "It is real. Come on, we have first period."

"I thought I was dreaming back then. But I think I am still right now. Can you pinch me?" She asked which I did what she asked for me to do. "Aww!" She winced in pain. Rubbing the spot where I pinch her. Good for you.

"You know now that I'm real. Not a dream," I laughed at her. She glares at me with a pout. "Yeah...yeah."

We got inside the classroom. A nausea hits me like a big truck in my face. The familiar noise and smell of the class hits me. I'll miss this place. I'll miss the memories I gathered her for a small amount of time.

"You got something in your head, girl?" Alya asked. I shake my head.

"Nothing, Alya. It's nothing to worry about."

"Well, if it's nothing then I'll tell ya something, I have a great scoop last night!" She opens her phone with her blog on it. A picture of me as ladybug and chat noir hugging each other. I sadly smiled at the picture. I remember the words he spoke last night.

"I'll be waiting for you, milady," he said before hugging me tightly in his arms.

It really hit me tons and tons of guilt. I wish I can tell him the truth. But it's for our safety.