Growing Closer

"You DO!" Bill laughed. I growled quietly and rubbed my arm, looking away and blushing.

Maybe I do have a crush on Bill. I know it's true, but..... I'm straight! oh god.... Help me, please..... I may just sin, I thought and sighed as I remembered part of the Bible. As kids, Mom and Dad had made sure me and Mabel study whole chapters of the Bible before bed, and I knew every last passage from most of the chapters.

"Dipper? Hey, PineTree, wake up!" Bill said, shaking me a little. I shook my head and sighed as I blushed even more. Bill chuckled and sighed.

"Get some sleep, Dipper. We can talk about this later. When you aren't trying to sleep," Bill said and kissed my cheek. I blushed and returned to my body, sighing as I finally fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I yawned and sat up, seeing the sun slowly rising. I yawned again and stood up, before spotting Mabel's empty sleeping bag. I felt my body shiver as I slowly walked downstairs. I let out my breath as I found Mabel and Ford cooking. I smiled and laughed as Mabel tackle-hug me. I smiled and returned her hug.

"Morning Dipper!" She smiled and hugged me again. I chuckled and smiled at Ford.

"Good morning Dipper," Ford said, smiling as he set down a plate for me. I sat down and started to eat. Ford walked off and I sighed as I looked at Mabel. Mabel fed Waddles and walked over.

"How was your sleep Dipper?" she asked, smiling. I smiled back.

"It was fine. Nothing interesting in my dreams," I said, slightly lying to her. I smiled and hugged her as I finished eating before getting up and walked out into the woods to sit and relax. I sighed as I reached a small clearing and sat down. I grabbed my journal and carefully wrote in it, sighing as I heard Bill's laughter again. I looked up and sighed as Bill stood over me, smiling.

"What do you want?" I asked, sighing as I set down my journal. Bill smiled and quickly pinned me to the ground, making yelp and blush.

"Bill! What are you doing!?!" I asked, my heart racing as Bill leaned closer to me and I felt his lips touch against my neck as he kissed me. I blushed wildly and held back a moan as I felt his lips touch right on my weak spot. I let out a quiet moan and blushed as Bill moved his hand slowly down to my side.

"I'm helping us grow closer," Bill said and he kissed me again. I blushed as Bill kissed my neck again. I tried to lightly push him off, but Bill pinned my arms above my head again. I blushed and moaned softly as Bill licked my weak spot. I closed my eyes as Bill kept licking my neck.

"Bill......." I moaned softly, blushing as Bill started to rub my sides, my arms tied above my head. I heard Bill's voice shift.

"Now then. We're closer than before," Bill said, before untying me and getting off of me. I sat up and blushed as Bill leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I returned his kiss and smiled as he handed me my journal.

"I'll be back later, PineTree. Trust me, we'll get closer than you think," he said and pulled me close in a quick hug. He returned to my mind and I smiled, before getting up and walked back to the house and Shack. I shook my head and walked into the Shack, and bumping into Stan.

"Where were you?" I asked, worried. Stan smiled like normal and rubbed my head.

"I just came in here. You know for the night to keep the place safe," he said and walked off. I sighed and walked back outside, before spotting Wendy coming over on her bike. I smiled and waved to her.

"HEY DIPPER!" Wendy called and came to a stop near me. She hopped off her bike and walked over, pulling off her helmet. She rubbed my head and smiled.

"How are you?" I asked, smiling as she chuckled.

"I'm fine. Still doing well at my new job. Damn is it fun helping out others with learning to fight like a badass!" she said, laughing and smiling. I nodded and smiled as I pulled out Wendy's old hat from my backpack.

"Do you want it back?" I asked, holding it out for her. Wendy shook her head and pushed it back to me.

"Keep it. In case you have to be dragged back to your home and have to leave Gravity Falls for some reason," She said and walked inside the shack. I smiled and chuckled, before smiling.

"Maybe I've grown out of crushing on Wendy," I whispered and smiled as I walked back inside to follow her.

"HEY WENDY!" Mabel called, making me jump as my twin sister ran past me. I sighed and shook my head, before walking to the house, passing by Ford as he walked to the shack. I smiled and walked into the now empty house. I walked up to the second floor and into my room, shutting the door before jumping as I found Bill sitting on my bed.

"Hey, PineTree," he said, smiling as he stood up and walked over to me, then behind me. I blushed as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Bill!?! I didn't..... You didn't!" I said quickly, realizing that Bill had escaped my mind without me knowing.

"I did, PineTree. I got out," Bill whispered. I felt my eyes widen and shift as I felt Bill start to rub my sides. I blushed and felt Bill pull away. I looked at him and smiled.

"But how? How did you get out?" I asked, looking at him. Bill chuckled and sighed.

"Thought about my sister and boom, a door out of your mind appeared," He said and smiled at me.

"Holy....... Oh boy....." I whispered and blushed as Bill pinned me to the wall near my bed. Bill smiled and kissed my neck.

Oh boy........ I didn't think I'd fall for an old enemy....... oh god........... I will definitely sin........... Help