7 ;)

I quickly put my dirty bowl away and head to the door.
I open the door and see..

"No one?"

I go to close the door but a note on the ground catches my eye.
I bend down to pick it up. I unfold it and the note read..

Dear Stacey..
I know how everyone bully's you, it's not right and you clearly need a friend. So I was wondering if you could meet me at the park tomorrow at 11:00am I would like to get to know you.
Xx

Huh.

I walk to the bin to throw the note out, then walk up to my room.
I sit on my bed to think..

Does someone actually want to talk?
Does someone actually want to be friends?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Maybe they where joking.. but maybe they actually wanted to be my friend.
I don't know if I should go.

"Afternoon hunny!!" My dads Sing songy voice spoke though the house.
My dads home, should I tell him where I'm going tomorrow.. nahh it will be okay.

I needed to kill some time so leaned down over my bed to reach my drawing pad and pencils from under it.
I've always loved to sketch. I've done it since I was little.
I sit down on my bed and close my eyes to think on what I should sketch.
I open my eyes and look around the room.
I look out my window at the passing traffic.

"I can't wait to get out of this place" i whisper to myself and put my hand on the window as it starts to rain which is odd considering it doesn't rain to much in Sydney (A/N I don't live in Sydney so don't know the weather to well, sorry.)

I look at my reflections in the glass and sigh..
I'm ugly.
I'm fat.
I'm a disappointment.
..I'm broken
I hold in the sensation to cut which only just suddenly came on because I know I'm better then that and I haven't in so, so long.

After some thinking I decided to draw a tree that I could see in the distance.
I sat on my windowsill for hours.
It was comforting to just drowned out the world.
It was almost pitch black outside so I check my phone to see the time..
9:54
I should start getting ready for bed because I don't want to fuck up my sleeping pattern.
I walk to my wardrobe and throw on some pjs and tossing my hair up in a messy bun followed by talking my makeup off.
Walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and grab my earphones which for some reason were in the bathroom on the sink.
I walk back to my room, jump under my covers
And whip out my phone. Considering no one ever talks to me I just listened to music throw my earphones.
After 30 minutes or so I decided to go to bed but first I check the time..
11:23
Well that's an alright 'bed time' I guess.
Then my eyes shut and I drift off to sleep.