White Flames+Black Flames

Arriving back to our world, we approach a field of fire. Rows of flames rose from the ground at random. "The skies are about to change. We don't have much time." Azura said. "Man, a month sure flys when you're saving the world." I said and followed. "What are you going to do once this is all over?" Corrin asked. "Look for a way back home, obviously." I say. "You're not going to stay?" She asked. "No. I have friends where I come from. I need to get back to them." I told her, and hear a twig snap in the distance. "Duck!" I shout, and get down. Everyone else did the same, and an axe flew over our heads, hitting a tree. "Hahahahaha!! Just as Iago planned!" A male Berserker laughed. "Hans!" Corrin shouted. "Alright boys! Get her!" Hans yelled. Soon we were surrounded, and had nowhere to run. But in a flash, Ryoma jump over us and slashed at the enemies with his Raijinto. Scarlet was here too, and she happily slammed her wyvern into the enemy group. Next, a pegasus knight with bright red hair flew in and knocked away the rest. "We're here, Corrin." Ryoma said. "Ryoma. Scarlet. Even Hinoka." She said, and hugged them all. They soon split up and we started the battle.

We had to move over the dormant cracks, but couldn't actually stand on them. We had to move around the firewalls that blocked most of the path. Ryoma and the others made their way across on an upper path and plowed through everyone that stood in their path. Ryoma was an untouchable critical monster. Scarlet paired up with him, just to make sure he didn't get hurt too badly. But that didn't even matter, as he had the skill called Vantage, which let him attack first when his HP was below half. The two were a force to be reckoned with. Hinoka couldn't do too much damage, so her retainer, Setsuna had to pitch in too. If they got hurt, Hinoka's other retainer, Azama, would heal them back up. They were a good team. I move over the cracks and make sure no one hurts the healers of the group. I look over to Corrin and see that she was making quick work of the enemies that got in her way, along with Silas. The two made a nice tag team. I smile, and take out another enemy. I make my way over to the boss, and start combat. "Are you prepared to die?" He asked. Before I could answer, he spoke again. "Actually, I don't care whether you're ready or not! The more of you I kill, the better the promotion I get. Earl Hans-no-Duke Hans... Yes that has a nice ring to it." He said. Because he only had a Tomahawk, he couldn't attack back. Game mechanics make this boss fight so much easier. With him down, we won and moved forward.

We make it farther down and stop to catch our breath. "Looks like we made it." Corrin said. "Don't relax just yet. Look." Azura said and pointed down. A whole bunch of Nohrian soldiers. "Even Iago's army is here? He must be a backup if Hans failed." Corrin said. "What do we do now? Retreat and regroup?" She asked. "We don't have time for that. We need to get to the canyon." Azura said to her. "She's right. We have to fight if we want to make it in time." Takumi said. "They planned this. Corrin, if you need to, rest. I can deal with these scrubs." I said. "Thank you Nanu. But I can manage. Everyone! Prepare for battle!" Corrin called, and we started battling again.

We moved to the right, trying to stay together in one group. Once we stopped, more troops came out of the forts scattered around the place. "Ugh. More troops? Can we even win this?" Corrin asked herself. Surprisingly, her comment was heard. "I won't allow it!" Xander's voice shouted. "Trying to get killed?" After his, Leo's voice was heard. Soon, both of them rode in on their horses. "Just in the nick of time. Sorry it took so long for us to join you." Xander said. "Heh. You have the devil's own luck." Leo commented. "Xander! Leo! Why are you here?!" Corrin asked them. "No time to explain. Let's just focus here." Xander told her, and rode forward, taking out three enemy soldiers with Siegfried. Leo rode behind him and took out two more with his Byrnhilder tome. We caught up with them, and took out our fair share of enemies. With them, this is much easier. Soon, four more people ran into the battle. "We...finally...caught up...with you..." A male with blonde hair gasped for air. "Why...would you leave us...behind?" He asked. "Heheh. Perhaps our lord is a fan of seeing us suffer? I can understand." Said another male with white hair. "Bah! You all are so slow! If I had left a river of blood behind me-like I normally do-you'd all be swept up by it." A girl with blue hair and pink tips complained. "Thanks for not leaving a river of blood Peri. You're the best." Said a male with gray hair. "*sigh* Took you four long enough." Leo complained. "Corrin. Let me introduce you to our retainers. Peri and Laslow." Xander said. "And Leo and Niles." Leo said next. Niles, the white haired male, waved. Odin, the blonde man, had his hand out. Peri was the girl. And Laslow was the gray haired flirt. They all came forward, and helped take out some foes. We make our way lower and see the boss, a mage named Iago. I flash over to him, and start battle. "I hope you are ready to die. There is no room for people like you in Nohr's future." Iago said. I take on HDD, and fly at him, dealing 20 damage. Using a C ranked spell, he sent a cold wind at me. But I dodged it easily. I move to the left, then to the right, back to the center, and slash through him, sending him into the air and landed on the ground. "Ah! I can't be defeated! I was only following orders. I...King Garon...help me..." He said, and died right there.

With the battle over, we make our way to the bridge. But before that, we hop back into the Astral Plane. As I walk around the camp, I see Corrin wandering back and forth in front of my tent. "Hey Corrin." I call to her. "Eep!" She squeaked, and turned to me. "Oh. Nanu. Hey." She said nervously. "Um, what are you doing here?" She asked. "This is my tent." I said. "Oh. Right." She laughed a bit. "What about you? You're acting strange." I said. "Okay. Nanu, I...I...I love you!" She said. I was not expecting that. "What?!" I asked surprised. "I know you might not feel the same way, but I want to know." She said. "I'm sorry. But I can't. I like someone else. Someone from my world." I said. I saw that her heart broke. She was really looking forward to me saying I liked her back, but I was honest. "Don't let this stop our relationship. We're friends. I'm not ready for a princess. And besides, I need to go back home." I said. "But what if you can't? What then?" She asked. "Then I won't stop looking. I will find a way home. There's no possible way you can talk me out of it. If you want my advice, however, I'd say you're better off with Silas." I say, and walk into my tent. I saw Corrin's silhouette leave my tent entrance. I feel bad, but I couldn't stay. Not forever.