Chapter 3

Once my blush cooled down I looked around to see only a small area lit up. Im just gonna guess that's where the party is.

They sure did go out a little. Im....feeling weird now, like Im about to....pass out?

Right as when my thought stopped, I fell back and passed out.

I was still able to hear but I couldn't move or see anything. So what I heard was yelling and a scream of fear along with footsteps going towards me.

"Mocha? Mocha?!" Someone said shaking me.

Sean walked over and picked me up "Lets get her to Rita"

Im guessing that the healers name..

§Later§

Soon I woke up and sat up seeing Sean at the end of the bed. I wasent at the healers place, this place looked more...smaller.

"Your awake!" Sean said and smiled.

"Yeah um. Where are we?" I asked tilting my head.

"Oh! Were in the guard tower in my room! Rita said it was okay for me to bring you over here" He said.

I nodded and looked around his room.

Small room but he surely knows how to keep it organized. Normally most boys are messy..

"Okay well now that your awake the girls want you so follow me kk?" He said giving me his hand.

I nodded and took his hand as we walked out of the guard tower and headed towards the lords house.

The lord is gone but hey still have the house up. Even if its lightly run-down. Maybe when they get a new lord we can rebuild this place.

"I will see you at the party Mocha" He said before leaving me.

I nodded and soon walked into the lords house to see all the girls. They looked at me and smiled wide.

"Mocha! You made it!" They all said and hugged me.

I smiled and they soon pulled away from the hug.

"Welk yeah anyways. What is this about?" I asked.

"Were gonna help you get ready for the party!" One said. She had dark blue hair and it reached to her elbows along with tan skin and black eyes.

"Yeah so lets get started!" Rita said, her hair was like a soft brown color and she had black skin with pink eyes.

I nodded slowly and soon two girls were fixing my hair up and Rita and Moonie her daughter hermaking my goldish-yellow dress look more nicer.

So Imma end here. Also sorry that my chapters are a little short. I will try to make long ones. Promise! But anyways. Bye bye! 💟

433 words.