Days Like This

Maria's POV

"So what do you want to know about me?" I asked Liam laying in his lap as he paused the game he was playing.

"Everything" I smiled

"Okay we will take turns" I said looking up at his perfectly green eyes.

"Fine, like 21 questions but, more?" He asked as a question.

"Yup, I'm very good at eating" I said grabbing a bag of chips.

"I know haha" I love his laugh. It always makes me laugh.

"Umm.. I'm good at coloring" He said.

"Wow, me too okay, I love kittens" I said imaging a black and white kitten.

"I love dogs" He said with a smirk.

"Stop" I slapped his chest.

"Stop what, it's your turn"

"Okay ummm I'm good at making mistakes." I said looking down not wanting to say that

"Me too" he said lifting my chin with his two fingers.

"I hate hair, but that doesn't mean you can go bold" I raised a finger.

"No, No I will never go bold" he actually looked scared.

"I have long eyelashes" I said blinking a hundred thousand times.

"My favorite finger is my pinky" he said wiggling it.

"I want two twin boys and one girl, oh and she has to be the youngest" I said

"Why do you want more boys than girls, not that it's a bad thing" he said.

"You wouldn't understand girls are so much work, like buying bras, pads, make up.."

"Hold up our daughter can not wear make up." I was shocked when he said our daughter

"Our?" I asked

"Yes, hey don't you belive we are gonna be together for ever?" he said with a  serious look on his face.

"Yea" I barley whispered. I never had a guy want to be in a relationship as mine and Liam's.

"Your amazingly mine" I said

"I know, now let's continue the game" he said waiting for me to share something.

"Okay don't tell anyone but, I have a blanket from my childhood that I still sleep with" I waited for a answer.

"What color is it, and don't worry I think it's cute" he smiled.

"Lavender with deep purple out lines, and thanks" I was happy.

"My secret is, I hate my parents" I sat up.

"Why?" I asked

"Don't tell anyone"

"Not a soul" I promised.

"My dad always comes home drunck, and high on drugs, what's worse is he hits my mom and us"

He paused, I was shaking by the way he looked.

"My mom is another messed up story she blames everything on us and then goes to fuck another guy because my dad doesn't love her. It's disgusting to see your parents fight and my little sister is always going to the hospital because of getting abused,  Maria she is three. I never let him touch her, Rihanna, because she's a baby. Me and Jake have to work so we can pay for food. We have to make sure she goes to school on time and comes back safe. Shania gets in trouble with him too because sometimes he uses her to get drugs. She's really a good girl but he's fucking up this family. I hate him so much. My brother always goes mute for like a week or even a month when he walks in on a dirty guy in bed with our mom. He goes off and fights him badly, but since he met Ciara he's gone better. Thank god. See my little sister sleeps next to me everynight because she's scared. Maria my life is not like other people's, they think I'm the athletic cute guy who's easy to talk to. No I have issues, but you, you helped me out so much and that's just one of the things I love about you, Thank You" he finished and only one tear slipped from his eyes that I wiped away. I hugged him. The kind of hug you would never let go of. I'm in tears and that's what he goes through everyday day of his life.