Chapter: 10

A/n

Happy Ramazan to all Muslims!

------------------------------------////////////////////////////////////////////-------------------------------------------

Tsuna opened his eyes slowly, trying to get used to the brightness in the room. He still did not understand what was going on within his mind. At the reunion, he felt like he knew the girl , yet he couldn't remember. It was like someone messed up his whole memory lane. He tried to remember what he was missing but it only caused him to gain a massive headache.

"Tuna-nii, come on wake up or you will be late for school," he heard a voice calling out to him in his head.

Tsuna opened his eyes, breathing heavily. He clearly did not know what he just saw or whose voice he heard, but he was entirely sure that this was related to the questions that have been running around his mind. He could not see the face of the voice owner, but he knew that the person means alot to him. By accordance with his hyper intuition he knew that his parents, Takeshi, Ryohei, Kyouya and Kyoko knew about this whole ordeal and truth but refrained themselves from telling him.

Anyways, he got up, showered, dressed and headed for breakfast. When he woke up he was already in his room, so he guessed that someone brought him home after he fainted, and it was most likely to be Enma.

As he reached downstairs he greeted his parents, as usual, and started eating. Tsuna did not asked his mother or father about his jumbled up thoughts and memories as he believed that if it was something he should know then they would have told him long ago. Though it did feel like it was something important, Well, he'll just have to ask his guardians *cough cough*threaten*cough cough*

Tsuna's flight was at 10 a.m. so he still had time but he had the urge to go back and investigate about the truth, so he decided to leave early. Besides it was his private plane and no one could stop him from doing what he liked, he is the Vongola Decimo.

"Mom I'll be leaving now," he said after he finished his food.

"But Tsu-kun, didn't your flight leave 2 hours later," she asked.

"Yes, but I have to do an important work and I can't be late," he said.

"Well then I don't mind but please visit soon"

"Sure Mom."

"Oh Tuna-fish," Tsuna's eyes twitched at the name, "don't forget to stay longer next time. It's fun to have family-bonding time," Iemitsu spoke from his seat.

"Yes dad, I'm not you. See you!"

"Hey don't be mean. And Goodbye!" Iemitsu said and hugged him.

"Ah Goodbye Tsu-kun. I hope we meet again soon," Nana added.

"Goodbye Mom, Dad,"Tsuna said as he kissed her cheek and left.

He was still sure that he missed something but shrugged his thoughts as he entered the plane.

At the Airport

When Tsuna neared his private plane, he saw he cloud guardian already standing there. He went closer and said,

" Kyouya what are you doing here?"

 "I heard that someone was going to attack namimori." He replied.

Tsuna didn't needed to hear further because he knew how much Kyouya loved this town and he would do anything to maintain peace here. 

" Did u catch the culprit then?"