take the breathe from me

he went deep and every moan- even soft escaping my lips made him reach deeper into me. touching my soul, holding it with an everlasting grip he whispered to me that i was solemnly his. his woman, his toy, his friend and savior altogether. my nails never left trails so easily on anyone else, they fit to rip the flesh off his back, his back alone. he would clutch my hip so gracefully, i was so fragile in his arms. still he would thrust into me like he hated every atom that holds me to be. i'd pull his hair while biting his neck, so hard his eyes would roll back. those beautiful squinty brown eyes, outlined with ink. his aura would fill the room, hues of purple, blue and red... so much red. his energy held me closer than his vessel could. he'd turn me around, and he was relentless. leaving handprints all over me as, i was his canvas. he would hold my hair as he taught me how to take him. he'd put his fingers in my mouth and tell me to stay quiet, but i could never resist screaming his name. i'd giggle from time, it was funny to me, how one could find someone just as unfortunately misunderstood as themselves. but nevertheless i loved every second. the feelings were so raw and genuine. i was your home. you were my everything. every touch you landed upon me, gentle or harsh was golden. your lips were designed to rub against mine, the softest, and they taste like rose petals. and when your hands would grip my neck i swore i wouldn't have cared if you kept going after reading "kill me" on your hand, as long as it was by you. your soul reached out and took my soul to different dimensions when we'd make love. my body is yours. yours. i hear your voice everywhere now, except i don't hear what they hear, i hear a melody, so sweet.
"you're never going to be alone again." but tonight your arms aren't caressing my features, i'm cold, emotionless, l o s t.

— gwa