Chapter 8- Missing?

Third person p.o.v.

"YES!! OF CAUSE I'LL MARRY YOU!" Liv squealed as she jumped into Addi's arms.

Addi and Liv made out for a bit then stood at the end of the dock staring at the moons reflection.

Addi finally put her plan into action.

"Love, do you have you phone or anything like that with you?"

"No I don't wh-?" before Liv could finish her sentence she was pushed into the water by a now laughing Addi.

While Addi was detracted Liv swam to the dock and climbed a little to grab Addi's ankle and dragged her in.

Liv was the one laughing now as Addi resurfaced and started to splash her.

They swam after each other and slashed each other while laughing.

After swimming for half an hour they decided to each desert. Strawberries dipped in chocolate with choc chip cookies. They fed each other the desserts and talked about the future.

"Do you think that after we're married that we could have a child?" Liv said her thoughts out loud.

"Yer. That would be amazing to start a family.

After an hour they waited for Lucas to pick them up because Liv didn't and a licenses and Addi's was suspended.

"Hurry up guys I wanna get home,it's cold out here."

On the way home Lucas' phone kept ringing.

"Hold on you two I gotta take this it seems like an emergency." Lucas said to the girls cuddled in the back seat of the car as he pulled over to the side of the road.

"Oh crap it was Charli"

Lucas p.o.v.

I went to voice mail and heard Charli saying someone was in the house followed by a scream then a tump then silence.

I tried calling her back multiple times, but there was no answer. I decided to call Dan.

"Hey Luc-" Dan said but was cut off.

" Dan are you guys at home!?!" I frantically said into the phone.

" No, we had to go to the shops to get Gracie a toy she saw on tv and would stop winning for it."

"I got multiple calls from Charl. " I explained the voice mail I got from her.

"Oh shit were only about 10 mins from home and when we get there well give you an update."

I drove back on the road heading home as fast as I could without going over the speed limit.

When we finally arrived home I quickly parked and turned off the car than ran inside.

"Lucas I'm glad your here. We can't find Charli but we did find this note addressed to you."

I opened the note and after I read what it said I know then and there that Charli is in danger and we had to find her before it was too late.