Him.

I'm in the middle of editing and adding chapters :)

Sorry for the delay guys.

"Who says, who says you're not perfect? Who says-"

I slap my hand on my alarm to shut Selena Gomez up. No hate on her or anything it's just way to early.

I groan and snuggle back into my comforter letting the hazy fog known as sleep take over again.

"Clary get your ass out'a bed and get ready for our last year of Hell!" My best friend Ronny says pulling my blanket off me.

"Go away Ron." I mumble into my pillow. She sighs in annoyance I'm sure and grabs my leg and pulls me so I fall out of my bed and on to the floor.

I groan in pain as I glare up at her. Her hands on her hips and a giant smile plastered on her face.

"Get up! It's the first day of our last year! You don't want to be late, do you?" Ronny says throwing her head back but then gives me a smirk when I pop my head up about not wanting to be late.

I get up, put on my big, round, purple striped glasses and run into the washroom. I turn on the hot water and wash my hair and then I hop out throwing a towel around my body as I rush out of the bathroom and grab a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a shirt that says 'Kiss Me Cause I'm NOT Irish.' On it.

I throw them on as Ronny checks her self in the mirror, as always. I push her out of the way and grab my brush pulling it threw my oh so tangled hair. After what felt like forever, it's finally not tangled (shocker!). I let my brown waves fall down my back naturally. I put on some mascara and eye liner and I throw everything I'll need for school into my bag.

I'm Clary Dowson. I'm 17 and I have long brown wavy hair that will not stay straight even if my life depended on it and I have bright green eyes also. I have an older brother who's name is Dalton. He's off at collage at the moment and only comes down for birthdays and holidays.

"Come on! School starts in just under an hour and it takes us 15 minutes to get there!" Ronny says pulling at my sleeve. We get down stairs and we grab a fruit from the fruit basket. Me an apple and her a peach. We drive to school in silence.

"Hey I heard that that one guy comes back this year." Ronny says glancing at me.

"What guy? Our schools full of them." I laugh.

"I don't remember his name. I think it started with an L or a T or something like that." She says rolling her eyes. I shake my head and lean my forehead against the cool window.

We make it to school and I climb out, while Ronny locks it. We walk into school and we go our own ways. We got our classes just before Summer break ended. I walk to my locker and put my actual backpack in it. I grab out my books and lock my locker.

I walk into my first class which happens to be math. Lovely. I walk to the back of my first class and take my seat. I get out my phone as the bell rings and other people come in and take there seats.

A girl with brown hair in a cute pixie style sits beside me and starts daydreaming right away. Oh so she's one of those people.

The final bell rings and the teacher walks in. His name is Mr. How if I remember right.

"Hello class. I'm Mr. How." Mr. How says then goes on about the rules and what he expects and blah blah blah.

"Okay class, since it's your first day. You can just mingle." Mr. How says writing something down on a piece of paper.

I open my book and read.

'Ash caught me, kneeling in the grass. How he knew exactly where to be whenever I felt mystifying. "There," I panted, struggling upright, bracing myself against his arms. "That wasn't so hard. I think I'm getting the hang of this. Let's do it again, Puck."

Puck raised an eyebrow. "Uh, let's not, princess. Judging by the glare your boyfriend is shooting me, I'd say our lesson is officially over." He yawned and stood, stretching his long limbs. "Besides, I was about to die of boredom. Watching flowers bloom isn't exactly riveting." He glanced at us, at Ash's arms around me, and sneered. "See you tomorrow, lovebirds."

He hopped the stream and vanished into the woods without looking back. I sighed and struggled to my feet, leaning on Ash for balance.

"You all right?" He asked, steadying me as the last of the nausea faded.

Anger flared. No. I wasn't all right. I was a freaking faery who couldn't use glamour! Not with out fainting, throwing up, or getting so dizzy I was practically useless. I was allergic to myself! How pathetic was that?'

I jump as the bell rings. I look around as I see people getting up and leaving. I close my book and put my phone in my backpocket.

I stand up and walk out of math and down to my locker. I see a group of boys by my locker. Oh great.

I walk up and slowly walk around them to get to my locker. One of them sees me and smirks. He has blue hair spiked up in all directions.

"Hey babe. What's your name?" He says leaning agains the locker next to mine. I unlock mine and grab out my books for Art.

"C-Clary." I stutter out.

"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl." He says winking. I mentally gag.

"Who are you?" I ask holding my books close to my chest. Boy I'm brave today. Sigh.

"I'm Troy." He says leaning closer to me. I gulp and slide out from his arms.

"I- I gotta get to class." I say walking in the opposite direction that I just came from.

I walk up the stairs and I go into my second class. I do the same thing I did in math waiting for the bell to ring, I open my book again.

"Okay class. I'm Mrs. Hazel your art teacher for the semester." A lady says. She has brown hair up in a tight bun and her glasses perched on the end of her nose. Esh. She's one of those teachers.

"Get out your pencil and paper. We are going to see what you are capable of." She says in a very strong Russian accent.

We all do and she tells us to draw the first thing that comes to mind. The first thing that comes to my mind is dad. He died when I was 3. I knew what was going on, even at such a young age. When I turned 14 my mom started drinking and ignoring my very presence. My mom never hurt me or anything. Mentally or physically.

I draw what I remember of him. His brown curly hair and bright blue eyes. I got my eyes from my mom and my hair from my dad considering my moms a strawberry blond and her hair is straight as a pin.

The bell rings and we hand in our drawings. I walk out and backdown the stairs, hoping that Troy and his friends aren't there.

I slowly walk toward my locker thinking of how my family's all messed up. I want my mom to get better and not drink her life away.

I sigh and relax as I see there not anywhere to be seen. I start walking toward my locker, head down. I bump into someone and I drop my books.

"I-I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." I put my hands up to my mouth and I bend down to collect my books. I look up and I almost stop breathing. Holy shoot.

He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a lip ring and a tattoo on both of his arms from what I can see anyway. He has on a white T-Shirt with a leather jacket over it and jeans. So basically your typical bad boy.

"Watch where your going next time freak." He sneers as him and his buddy's walk away. I push my glasses more on to my face and scurry to my locker.

I push my books in my locker and grab out my lunch money and I make my way to the café.