Chapter 35

"Hello, Brittany Garcia speaking"

"Hello there Ms. Garcia, enjoying your time off?"

"Yes, of course I am. thank you again."

"No problem. It's the least we can do. You're probably wondering why I'm calling you on your time off"

"Haha, just a little bit"

"Haha, well I hate to do this to you to sweetie but we would really like you to return back early."

"How early?"

"Well we would like you to compete live on Friday Night Smackdown. So we'd like to fly you out to Houston, Texas tonight at 5"

"Tonight?"

"Yes, as soon as possible so you can get your things back at your place and get you here and all caught up with what's happened the past 2 weeks. is that alright?"

"Ya, of course. No problem. So plane leaves at 5?"

"Yes, the front desk lady at the air port has all your information. Alrighty"

"Alrighty then. I guess I'll see you in Houston?"

"You sure will! bye bye!"

"Bye"

What!? leave early? Colson isn't suppose to be home till later tonight. Great. I sat my phone down and walked back to the living room. Matt, Charlie, and Care were now in there. "What'd he want?" "uh... we have a problem" I looked down. "what?" Kenny looked away from the tv to look at me. "What?" "that wasn't colson" "okay, then who?" "it was my boss..." I couldn't say anything else. Tears started to fall like crazy. Care jumped up and wrapped her arms around me. "What they say?" Charlie asked. "I have to leave" "why?" "they want me back for Smackdown" "when do you leave?" "four hours..." "what!" I couldn't stop crying. I can't leave...

"When are the boys coming back?" Charlie asked. "Colson told me not till dinner" "ya, slim said maybe 7 or later." Kenny said. "Man..." "Hey, look at me" care said "calm down is going to be okay" she wiped the tears away "stop crying that not gonna solve anything. I'll call kells and tell him. Go pack!" "but I still have stuff at the other house" "I'll drive you. come on lets go pack what you have here" Kenny said leading me to the room. I tired holding back tears as I packed

20 minutes passed and all my clothes at the lake house are packed. "None of the guys are answering" care said from the door way. Tears started.."im not leaving without him knowing!" "we'll try on the way to the house. come on" Matt and Charlie took my bags and put then in kennys car. Kenny dragged me out of the house and in the car. I said my good byes to Matt and Charlie. Care cane with us as we left.

I sat in the front seat staring out the window. I heard care try to call the boys repeatedly. No luck. "Let me try" I mumbled pulling out my phone. "You sure?" "ya" I called colson.

One ring two....

"Hey babe! miss me?" I heard care throw her hands in the air.

I couldn't say anything cause I started crying.

"What's wrong?"

"Colson. I have to leave" I finally got out.

"Why?"

"They need me for Friday night Smackdown. I leave in.... well 3 hours" there was a long pause.

"Where are you guys at?"

"On the way to the house to finish packing my stuff"

"I'll be there as soon as I can"

I hung up and cried the rest of the way home.

We got to the house and started packing.

We were done in no time. Packed and my rental loaded. I stood in the room waiting for colson. "Hey if we don't leave now you'll miss your flight" I nodded. Kenny walked up to me. I nodded. "I'm sure he won't mind if you take one of his hoodies" "I was already thinking of that" we started laughing. I picked up his black lace up hoodie. "Come on" he pulled my arm. We walked out and went to the living room. I heard a car pull in. "He's here" care said walking in side. I saw him get out and run to the house.

I took off running outside. We collided. I started bailing. "Shhh babe" colson tried comforting me. It only made me cry more. "I don't want to leave" "I know" "I want to stay here with you" I heated him sigh and pull away. He cupped my face. "I know. I want you to stay but you have to go. I don't want you to leave." His eyes stated to water. "This isn't over. We'll see each other again! I can't stay away from you for long" he wiped the tears off my face. I nodded. He pulled me back into his hug.

"We have to go..." Kenny said from the driver seat if my rental. My suit cases and carry on waiting. "I'll go with you" I nodded. I said my good byes to slim and care and got in the back seat with colson.

*** sorry for the grammar mistakes!****