z e r o

DARK  THINGS 

[CHAPTER ZERO - Description/Trailer/Warnings and Dedications]

Description

Ardra has only known life as a Yakshi, designed to seduce and kill men after drawing out their deepest, darkest secrets for her evil mistress Hera, queen of the forsaken realm of Atala. Then, on one strange blood moon night, her chosen victim, Dwai, survives, and her world spins out of control. Now Ardra must escape the wrath of Hera, who is plotting to throw the universe into chaos. To stop her, Ardra needs to find answers to questions she hadn't dared to as before. What power does the blood moon hold? Is the sky city of Aakasha as much a myth as its inhabitants - the ethereal and seductive Gandharvas and Apsaras? Who is Dara, the mysterious monster - slayer, and what makes Dwai impervious to her powers?

A heady concoction of fantasy and romance, Dark Things conjures up a unique world wrought of love and sacrifice, of shadows and secrets, of evil and those who battle it.

Warnings

This book does not contain any nude, explicit or detailed versions of exploitative scenery/scenes, There is absolutely no usage of mature language be it in the form of writing or pictures or through gestures or actions containing more than one meaning. This book is free from the acts of necrophiliac or bestial fantasies as well as exploitative graphic content. However, the book is marked mature because it seriously deals with issues of a bilateral world, the world of sky people, the earth people and other non - human interactions, which at some points in the book may require a mature audience. 

The book moreover deals with death, brutal killings and performances of sacrifices at some points, which could be disturbing to people oblivious to some religions and customs, The intention is not to hurt anybody and mere reference to any particular religion, practice, worships and mythologies is only coincidental. The book can be safely read by users above the age of thirteen to fourteen and people owning mature and educated intellects. 

Trailer

FAQ: 'How should one read DARK THINGS?'

Dark Things is a mixture of fantasy and romance, and should be read like any other book is read, it is loosely based on Hinduism or more specifically Indian Mythology; however some names in the book are taken from the Greek Beliefs but there is absolutely no regard in any way to them. This book is not linked to the actual Greek God/Goddess, and the mere mention is completely coincidental.

  The book is also interesting and offers a great sense of suspense, because slowly and with a little bit of patience, you will soon get on with it and understand what this book is actually about.

I however had no intention to confuse the readers, but this story can only be told in the way it is told, Hope you will understand and cope up with this interesting tale of the non-humans.