Praetor

A/N- This is my first fanfiction so please, not too much hate and feel free to leave suggestions.

Disclaimer: I do not and never shall own pjo/hoo/. Uncle Rick does *sigh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reyna's POV

Jason Grace. He is a good leader and a great partner to work with don't get me wrong. But I can't seem to find a perfect person for me. Jason is kind and very roman like but he's not like me. Sometimes Jason does tend to get on my nerve and after what Venus told me when I met her in Rome(?) I have to admit, I am a bit afraid to. Scratch that. I'm terrified to fall for him.

-Flashback-

We were on our way to try and slay the monster of the Sea of Monsters (A/N I'm making this up as I go on. I don't really remember what was said in the book) when we arrived in Rome. We decided to set up camp there. Jason and I were scouting the area when we saw a glowing aura in the distance. We decided to go together and investigate. At this time I really did fall hard for Jason. We walked towards the aura but whenever we got close to it, it just disappeared. At first I didn't understand why but then I understood that it must want just one of us. So I told Jason to stay back and let me go by myself. After a lot of persuading, he agreed. I felt like he did actually have the same feelings I had for him. 

Once reached the aura I realised that this aura was indeed an aura I wished not to see. It was Lady Venus, goddess of Love and beauty. 

"Hello Reyna darling!" the goddess said while squealing a bit. Huh, girly girls. What to do. I did what I do to all gods and goddesses. I knelt down.

"Lady Venus."

"Oh no dear. I am Aphrodite, the Greek version of Venus." Lady Ven-I mean Aphrodite said

"Why are you here milady?" I was indeed very curious on why the goddess of love was here in front of me.

"Oh I am here just to warn you Ms Ramirez Arellano. Oh such a beautiful name!" squealed Aphrodite. That goddess can really squeal.

"Just call me Reyna milady. Anyway to warn me about what. Is there something bad about to happen?" I was getting maybe a bit anxious. Okay, maybe really anxious. If there was another war coming, New Rome will be in a very bad shape. It took a lot of hard work just to destroy Saturn's (Kronos😋) throne. If something bad does come, us Romans will be in no shape to fight.

"That is not for me to say yet. No this is more about your love for Jason Grace." Okay. I do not love Jason Grace. Maybe a bit but I am not deeply in love with him like the children of Aphrodite we have at camp Jupiter. Those girls go crazy when Jason walks past.

"Milady Ve-Aphrodite, I do not have such a relationship with Grace. He is just my comrade and partner." I replied getting a bit annoyed at the goddess for thinking about me falling for Jason

"Yes you may not have a relationship with him yet but you do very much want to. Well I am here to tell you, so you don't break your heart later, that Jason Grace is not the man for you. He is destined for another girl. But you Reyna shall find love more deeper than your love for Jason. You shall find love where you least expect it." Huh, this was making me a bit worried. What does Aphrodite mean by Jason being the right man for me. He's a perfect Roman. A perfect leader. A perfect man. *sigh

"Sorry milady but this does not concern me right now. What concerns me right now is defeating the sea monster of the Sea of Monsters."

"Yes. You Romans do not have a concern for love until it hit's you. Until it breaks your heart. Yes very well. Go now then. Defeat the Monster but just remember what I have told you today. You shall not find love where you expect it to be."

After that she disappeared.

-End Flashback-

 I have an Idea in my mind for what begins Reynico.😋A question for you reading; What is your favorite ship?🤔 Percabeth, Jasper, or anyone else? Or is it one that is one you wish had happened for example Thaluke (Thalia and Luke)

Please tell me in the comment