Grace

Reyna's POV

I have been trying to avoid Jason but he isn't letting me and since he is my fellow praetor, I can't avoid him completely. Also he keeps trying to talk to me and he also keeps asking me about what happened at Rome. It's annoying but kinda of sweet.. NO REYNA! He is not sweet. He is going to fall in love with someone else not you Reyna! Why Aphrodite?! Why make my life so annoying?!

Jason's POV

I don't get why Reyna is avoiding me. What happened in Rome must have really effected her because she isn't speaking about it. Now that I mentioned it, she isn't talking to me at all! I just don't understand her. She's too... Roman. She's a great leader but she just needs to lighten up a bit. I do kind of like her as well. No Jason! She will most defiantly not like you back!

I need some way to get her back. But the question is how..?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry guys. This is a short chapter. I have exams going on and every time I get to write, I am working on a percy jackson and harry potter crossover so I am not getting much time to write this on.

The other one is my main focus but if you my lovely readers want me to work on this more, please just say and I shall do it.

Peace out Random Strangers!