18. Regrets

"Why the hell are you screaming!? It's to early." Ian said and laid back down. I looked down and I had his shirt on. Eww!! What the fuck!?! "Ian get your ass up and tell me what happened!!" I demanded. He groaned and sat up. "Really Ashley!?" He asked and looked at me. He didn't have a shirt on!! And I don't remember anything that happened last night!! "Please tell me what happened last night!?" I asked about to tear up.

"Nothing." He said and laid back down. "Tell me what happened." Tears were forming in my eyes. "Ashley I swear. We didn't do anything. You threw up all over your clothes so I gave you my shirt. I couldn't take you home and Colin couldn't take you with him." He relayed the story to me which didn't all play out. "Why didn't you find River or Mercedes, or even Landon or Ethan!" I asked. "Because they were gone already. We looked everywhere for them but we couldn't find them. Now please hush your mouth and let me sleep." He said and rolled back over.

"Ian, what did we do!?!" I asked for the last time. He sighed. It seemed like he was hiding something. "I told you nothing." He didn't look at me. He continued to lay there. "Ian, I can handle it. Just tell me what happened!" I softly spoke. He sighed. "It was nothing." Was the first words that came out of his mouth. I smacked myself in the forehead.

I sat in one of the chairs that was in his room. I refused to sit on that bed. "You told me how much of a dick Kyle was and how much you hated him." He started to explain. I just sat there and listened. "And then you kissed me. I tried to stop you but you wouldn't. It didn't go far though. You tugged in my pants and I stopped you. I brought you here in your car and that's when you threw up. I put you in the bathroom with my shirt. I checked on you and you were knocked out. So I changed you." He said hesitantly.

"You what!?!" I screamed and I grabbed my head. Ouch. I swear I'm never going to drink again!! Bad things always happen. "Shh!" He hushed me. "Don't wake up my little brother!" He said. He walked out the room and closed the door. I sat there I thought about what he just told me. At least we didn't have sex. Well this means that I'm even. Kyle did something bad and I did something. But he doesn't have to know about this!

This will stay between me and Ian. He walked back in and laid down on his bed. "Well I will be leaving now." I said standing up. "Take your pukey clothes." He said pointing at a bag sitting in the corner of his room. "Did you wash them?" I asked. "Do I look like a maid to you?" He asked sitting up. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I grabbed the bag. "Can I get some pants?" I asked.

He sighed. "You just won't let me sleep huh?" He asked. He stood up from his bed and went to his dresser. He pulled out a pair of sweatpants and threw them at me. "Your welcome." He said and laid back down. "Asshole" I said as I pulled the sweatpants on me and pulled the string.

"We should do this again sometime." Ian smiled at me. I rolled my eyes in disgust. "No thank you. This stays between us! No one knows about this!" I scolded him. "Oh, so I can't tell anyone how you wanted my di-" "Shut up or I will punch you in the face." I stopped him.

"Good bye Ashley." He smiled at me. I stared at him for a little. He really was one cute boy, but I snapped myself out of it. "Asshole!" I said and left the room. I searched for the steps and went down them. I was lost. I had no idea where the door was. "To the left." I heard Ian say. I looked up and I saw him looking over the banister with an arrogant smile on his face.

"Your welcome." He said as I turned to the left. I lifted my middle finger and showed it off to him. "Next time baby girl." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and walked down that hallway. I saw the front door and walked out. My car was in the driveway.

I got in and adjusted my seat. I started the car and raced home. My parents were probably worried sick. I never called and told them where I was going to end up that night.