Why Him

{Jason}

I watched as Sara stormed away from me, crying. I understood what it was like to have her entire life ripped away from her in under a second. That had only once happened to me, and that was when I was told that I had to be the Alpha. 

I never really wanted to be it, even though everyone would kill to be the Alpha. Since we have a witch in our pack back in america, she has put a spell on the pack so we can't kill the Alpha to become the new one. But she couldn't stop them from just killing us, like someone could die in a fight.

I turned to look at Alexa, and she just stood there looking innocent. But she wasn't, she knew exactly what she had done, and what was going to happen. Even though she didn't know Sara as good as I did, we both knew everything was going to be different now.

I ran after Sara asking her to stop, but she didn't. I caught up to her and pulled on her arm. She spun around with tears rolling from her eyes. It hurt me to see her like this. 

"You know, I had planned that tonight would be a special night, if you wanted to, but now. I don't know anymore," she said.

"What? I asked her. I didn't understand what she meant by a special night.

"Aaaah!" she screamed turning from me, then turning back to me. "I want to have a kid!" she screamed at me. I couldn't breathe. 

"No, I can't be a dad. I don't know how!" I said, but she took it a different way.

"She," she pointed at Alexa in anger, "She is already changing you, and you know it!" she said as it started to rain a little. It only got worse and worse every second.

"No, she isn't! It's not that I don't want to have your kid, I just don't know how," I hesitated, "I don't know how to take care of a child, or how to be a good dad!" 

She looked at me, as if telling me to explain.  I hesitated, "I don't know if I have told you, but my dad was never the best."

"I'm sorry, but thats not even close to good enough for me right now," she said as she turned and started walking away from me. It was hard to see through the heavy rain but I ran after her and grabbed her arm.

She spun around and my lips crashed into hers. Just when I did, lightning thundered all around us. She refused to kiss me, but after a little she lightened up and returned the kiss. The rain and thunder immediately disappeared, and sun came out.

"Even though we just kissed, does not mean you are forgiven," she said.

"I know, just give me time to think about having a kid," I said, and she nodded. I looked at Alexa, who looked heart broken. I snorted and turned around with Sara, as we walked into the pack house.

Hanna was sitting on the couch on our floor, and Sara went straight over to her. I went to go find Luke. 

{Sara}

When Jason left I was actually relieved, almost happy. I know I shouldn't be, but I am. I turned to Hanna who was sitting with her hands on her large stomach. "Whats wrong?" she asked me, with worry in her eyes. 

"I have a twin," I said and her eyes widened. I continued, "We meet in the woods and she attacked me," I gestured to all my bruises and cuts, "She is not a werewolf, she is a witch. We were getting along fine, then she asked if I had found my mate. When I did, I didn't notice it then, but now that I think about it I did, her eyes sparked. I didn't think about it until Jason came out and he asked who she was. I explained to him that she was my twin. Then he told me that I couldn't have a twin. I didn't understand, then  he explained that when someone has a twin the mate has two mates, instead of one. Somehow I got so mad that I must have made a storm. It was thundering, and then when Jason kissed me the sun came out. I think I'm half werewolf and half which. I am anything but a human."

"Oh, Sara," she said as she gave me a hug. I hugged her back then pulled away.

"How's the baby?" I asked, trying not to think about Jason or Alexa. 

"She is good," she said her face beaming. My jaw dropped.

"Its a girl?!" I almost screamed. She nodded and I continued, "What are you going to name her?"

"I was thinking about Isabella, but then we would call her Izzy," she said. 

We sat and chatted until it was very late and we almost fell asleep on the couch, then we slowly made our way to our rooms. I walked into my room and saw Alexa standing next to Jasons and I's bed. "What the hell!" I shouted and Jason woke up startled and Alexa's head spun around in fear. 

"What the hell!" Jason said to Alexa as he covered his bear upper body with the covers.