chapter nine

okay so I realised that the playlist coincidentally is matching up with the chapters so I will note the song at the start of each chapter.

Song: Everything I'm Not - The Veronica's

third person

bellamy and bailey, had walked back to camp within 2 hours making it back in time for sunrise. after they made it past the walls, 3 guards standing watch at the gate, they sat next to each other in front of the fire. Bellamy had his hand on the small of her back trying to keep her warm, which wasn't a great attempt.

"So.." The tired girl yawned, the silence that was once comfortable became awkward. She knew they had to talk about the kiss.

"Uh, yeah." He said nervously "Look, We don't have to make a big deal out of this. Um we should just forget it, I- I don't think anything like that will happen again so.." Bailey looked down, her heart felt achy like the time she saw Bellamy with another girl. He didn't like me like that, she thought to her self. "It's not like I like you, like that," Lies. That was all Bellamy could think about. How everything that just came out of his mouth was total bullshit.

"Oh, o-okay. I- I'll just- uh- bye," and with that, the small girl took off. The leaves crunching with every step she took.

"Hey Lia!" Bellamy chuckled, "what's wrong," The sad girl stopped and turned around and sighed hopelessly. "look, this doesn't mean I don't care about you," Bailey just shook her head.

"No, No! I get it," Her sarcasm noticeable, "At least I won't have to be a fuck buddy of yours,"

Bellamy frowned. He didn't think she'd be upset, in fact, he thought she wanted this. He liked her and telling her the opposite made his heart break. They were all right, he just couldn't stop lying.

"Bellamy," she sighed, "I, I don't want to be put in a position where I like someone but they don't feel the same, okay? So just distance yourself from me because this," Bailey motioned between the two, "well, whatever it is, clearly isn't going to happen," Bellamy's heart snapped and he couldn't blame anybody but himself. He kissed her. He told her he didn't like her. He broke her heart, but also his own too.

"Little one, please, I'm sor-" Bailey just looked at him and shook her head, a tear running down her red cheeks, stopping him mid-sentence.

"Please," The small girl winced, "Please, stop calling me that," And with her upsetting words, she turned away and marched into her tent, leaving the last pieces, of what she loves about Bellamy, behind.

The sad boy walked towards the drop ship, to hide the guns they had found, when he heard;

"Damn it!" A male voice said,

"Shut up Jasper!" Another, female, voice said, "They're gonna know where listening,"

"Would you all shut up?" Yet a different male voice said,

"Bu- But they're so cute! They would have be-" A sad, girl say, most likely crying.

"They're probably listening to us know, spastics," A different voice had spoke up and then they all started bickering. Bellamy walked in to the drop ship to see them all, Raven, Clarke, Finn, Octavia, Jasper and Monty. He cleared his throat and they all snapped their heads towards him.

"You can forget you fantasies. Go to sleep." He stated emotionless. Everyone just stared at him, "Now." He said angrily and Jasper and Monty scrambled to their feet and left.

"Bell, its oka-" Octavia was cut off by her brother,

"I told you to leave." His face was red and tears were threatening to spill as the 2 siblings held a harsh stare. Finn, Clarke and Raven all had left and Octavia followed not long after.

. . .

Bellamy was left all alone, besides the people sleeping on the third level. He felt lonely, he pretty much scared away the few people he considered friends, and lost the one girl who he had feeling for, just because he denied it. He was also losing his sister, the one he came down to the earth to protect. Octavia was realising that maybe Bellamy was more of a dictator rather than a powerful and good leader. Sure, she thought, he helped me survive since I was born. But the things his done changed him as a person.

. . .

When questioned by Octavia later that night, Bailey pretended to be asleep, even though Octavia knew otherwise. She liked the idea of her brother and Bailey together. Bailey helped keep Bellamy sane and calm and when he knew she was safe, he was happy. Bailey had cried herself to sleep that night. She was deep in her thoughts and was trying her best to keep quiet and Shayla (was that her name?) telling her to shut up, clearly meant she wasn't trying hard enough.

Despite her earlier request, Bailey knew she couldn't distance herself from Bellamy and she hoped he wouldn't even though she told him too. Bailey wished he would keep calling her Little One and she hoped that he would always talk to her. Even though she says it's is annoying, Bailey wants him to continue to randomly check up on her through out the day. She wished she never acted out when he said he didn't like her. They would still be friends. She doesn't, however, wish they never kissed. She felt so happy in that moment and was scared to know what would happen if she pulled away. So when Bailey fell into a deep sleep, she imagined Bellamy's lips on hers and how he held her petite body in his arms and how he seemed so passionate when he kissed her. But when Bellamy fell asleep all he could think about was regret and sorrow. He just pictured her reaction to everything he didn't say.

. . .

guess who just ruined bailamy?

(me.)

bye sluts

-coco