ch.3

*mackenzie's pov*

I'm sitting on my bed, still not believing my own sister called me hopeless! I was really mad at her, I heard her calling chloe, I'm not sure if I want to go to dance. but I knew abby would be really mad, so I got up got dressed and hurried to the car.

kenz, maddie started. "don't even think about talking to me" I said exaggerating. I didn't speak to her the whole ride home. I was mad not just from her, from everyone else, even mr todds

we arrived at the studio, I went in the den, and start warming up with the other girls, chloe came and comforted me, I told her that it was okay, but it really wasn't. abby called us in for pyramid. I was at the bottom, now I really feel like a big fat loser.

abby gave me an acro solo, which cheered me up. the only thing is that I'm going up against chloe and maddie. she started and finished maddie's solo, then started with chloe, chloe was amazing. I really think she could beat the crap out of maddie. when it was my turn, I just wasn't myself! abby kept yelling at me!

after the yelling, she cut my time short, I ran to the den crying, this is definately the worst day in my life. my mom ran downstairs, and said that school shouldn't mess with my dancing, but mr todds said that dance shouldn't mess with school.

so I really don't know, finally dance class was over, in the car maddie didn't talk to me, neither did my mom. I went up to my room the moment we arrived. my mom called me for dinner, I didn't want to eat, I just wanted to be alone!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author note : ch.4 will be up soon, love you guyysss ♥