Chapter one

Natis pov
I'm so hyped. I still can't believe I'm turning 18 and celebrating in Puerto Rico. I'm leaving to go on the plane in an hour. I need to pack. I always leave it till last minute.
Skip till she has to leave
Mom "Nati hurry up we're gonna miss the flight"
"I'm coming!" I replied as I ran down stairs with my suitcases in my hands
"Took you long enough" said my sister,Maggie, rolling her eyes. I give her a death stare in return.
"Does she have to come with us?" I turned to my parents
"She 14 we can't leave her on her own"
My dad replied. "And we're going to spend some family bonding time" my mom added. I role my eyes and turn around so I face the shoes. I state at them for 10 seconds and decide to put on my fluxes as I'm wearing a baggy hoodie and joggers with no make up and a messy bun because I want to be cozy on the plane. As I tied my shoes our uber just pulled up and we went to the airport. I was stuck between Maggie and my brother, James, it was so tight I couldn't move. Luckily the drive was only 15 to 20 minutes. And we had the best driver he let me use the aux cable because I got the worst seat. I blasted drake and it was lit.
Skip the drive.
We get to the air port and wait in the line and go through the security. Then we went to wait for our flight outside the gate. We got first class which was bougie af. The seats where white leather with black leather details on it. They could go fully back to a laying position, ever single one of us had our own tv connected to Netflix and YouTube. I decided to connect my wireless beats to it and listen to music. After listening to 3 or 4 songs I fell asleep.
Skip the flight.
"Nati wake up we're almost here" I hear my mum. I look through the window and I see the most stunning place ever. As we get closer I decide to put my headphones away and get my seat back to the original position.
Skip to them coming off the plane.
As I walk out I see the hottest guy ever. He was tanned, with dark brown almost black curly/wavy hair, with the deepest brown eyes. Shit. Eye contact. Now he's gonna think I'm some creep that's randomly staring at him. He smirked. Omg my hart just melted. I'm blushing. No he realised. No. I quickly turn around to face my family. "Do you know how long is the uber gonna be?" I asked to try and distract my self from the cute boy. "It says it will be here in 6 minutes"my dad responded "perfect we have enough time to get out" my mum says.
Skip to them getting out the airport.
I see he fit guy again but this time I cought him staring at me. I wonder why... bolocks! I forgot that I look like shit with what I'm wearing. Fml. I'm done. I turn around and see Starbucks "the driver was stuck in traffic, he's 5 minutes away"my mum said. "Can I go Starbucks then?" I ask "fine don't be too long though" my dad said " do any of you want anything?" My sibling are too busy looking at their phones to realise what I just said "no thank you" both my parents said in unison. I walk off and get in the line. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see the guy from earthier. "Hey, I'm Juwany but you can call me geo" he said. His voice is amazing, he has this very settle Porte Rican accent. "Hey, I'm Natalia but I prefer nati" I replied trying my best not to shutter. "Nice name"he said "thanks yours isn't too bad either" I said trying to act cool  he chuckles and flashed the most amazing smile ever. We got close to ordering and I realised the people there are talking in Porte Rican and I shat myself because the only Porte Rican or Spanish I know is puta and me gusta polla which won't help me with ordering. "Can you speak Porte Rican by any chance?" I asked "si" he replied "can you help me order because my Porte Rican is very limited" I said "Sure thing, what do you want?" He asked "can I have a venti Carmel frap with whipped cream please" I said. "Basic white bitch order basically?" He said laughing. I role my eyes in a joking way and act like a mardy 5 year old. "I'm kidding"he said " me too" I replied. He goes to order and omfg his accent slowly killed me inside. I couldn't stop but to stare at him. I was about to take my purse out and pay but he beat me to it. "Let me pay" I insisted "too late" he said smirking before handing the guy behind the till money. "At least let me pay you back"I say "no. But you can give you your number" he says then hands me his phone as we walk up to the bit where you collect the drinks. I take it and put my number in his phone and pass it to him I see him save the contact as Nati🔥👅💦💘. "Wow" I say and chuckle. He blushes a bit causing me to blush. We get our drink and I thank him. We say our byes and walk back. The same exact second I get back the uber driver pulls up.
Skip the ride.
We pull up to this amazing mansion
In Rio Mar.

"OMG THIS IS AMAZING" I squeal in excitement

"OMG THIS IS AMAZING" I squeal in excitement. We go in and since it's my birthday I get to chose which room I want. I took the biggest room with a on suite.

It was bougie and cozy so I love it so much

It was bougie and cozy so I love it so much. I put my clothes on the racks so that it's easier for me to pick what I want to wear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N. word count 1039. I'm sorry this is so shit it's my first book.