Chapter 33

"Ezra's coming back today," mom says, stepping into my room as I get the kids ready.

"I know. I'm about to meet him for lunch," I smile.

I haven't told mom about the Ricky situation, and I don't plan on it right now. I'm still confused as it is. 

"Have a good time. Do you want me to watch Chloe and Leon?" she asks.

"Ezra asked me to bring them," I smile.

She smiles and walks out of the room. I grab my purse and I begin loading the babies in my car. 

"Hi beautiful," Ezra grins, walking over to my car as I pull up. 

"I missed you," I smile, getting out.

"I missed you too," he grins, wrapping me in a hug. 

He puts his hand on my chin and pulls me in for a slow kiss. Leon starts to cry a few moments later, interrupting us.

"It's like he knows," Ezra chuckles.

I grab Leon and Ezra grabs Chloe.

"He needs a diaper change," I sigh.

"I'll do it," Ezra volunteers. 

"Really?" I ask.

He nods and we switch babies. I grab us a table while he takes Leon into the bathroom with the diaper bag. How did I get so lucky?

"All finished," he smiles, sitting down across from me with Leon.

"How was it?" I giggle.

"Not bad at all. I actually wanted to ask you something."

"Go ahead," I smile.

"I was thinking, and I know this is sudden, but I was thinking maybe you, Chloe, and Leon would like to move in with me? Only if you want to," he says, blushing a little. 

"I actually needed to talk to you as well," I say.

The waitress interrupts and takes our order, and then rushes off. Ezra gives me a nod to continue on.

"Lab was cancelled a few days ago, so Ricky asked me to talk over dinner. I went to dinner and he told me he wanted his family back. One thing led to another, and we kissed," I frown.

"He kissed you?" Ezra asks.

"Yes, but I didn't stop him, and I'm sorry," I frown.

"Do you want to be with him?" Ezra asks.

"It took a lot of thinking, but I really want to be with you. I enjoy us being together. I don't want Ricky, I want you," I say,

"I want you too," he says, kissing me softly. 

"So does the offer to move in still stand?" I ask.

"Of course it does," he smiles.

"On one condition."

"Anything," he says.

"This has to be serious. I have two kids involved, and you're a father figure in their life. I don't want to move in with you and have anything happen to where this doesn't work, and I'm not saying it won't, but my kids have to come first."

"Of course they do, and I don't plan on going anywhere," Ezra smiles.