ETH 376 Complete Class

ETH 376 Complete Course All DQS & Assignments Weeks 1-5

TO DOWNLOAD COMPLETE TUTORIAL VISIT LINK BELOW

http://homeworklance.com/downloads/eth-376-entire-course-all-weeks-dqs-1-5/

ETH 376

WEEK 1 Discussion Question 1

Many professional accountants believe that the main purpose of accounting standards is to protect the public. With that in mind, what do you think are the main objectives of the AICPA code of professional conduct and how does the code relate to protecting the public? Be specific

ETH 376

WEEK 1 Discussion Question 2

A bookkeeper makes a significant posting error, which she later discovers and corrects. In fear of losing her job, she does not report the mistake to her supervisor. How should the employee have handled this situation and what should the supervisor do when the situation is disclosed?

ETH 376

WEEK 1 Discussion Question 3

How does the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct relate to ethics? Provide examples to support your response.

ETH 376

WEEK 1 DQ 4

The CFO for a corporation deliberately misstates expenses on the income statement purely out of a sense of loyalty to his CEO and the company. The CFO will receive no financial incentive for this misstatement. In fact, he risks losing his job by doing this. Is this an ethical violation for the CFO? Why or why not?

ETH 376 Week 1 Individual Assignment AICPA Code of Professional Conduct

ETH 376

WEEK 2 DQ 1

Financial statements are an important product of the accounting process. Provide an example of an internal user. How could he or she be harmed by fraudulent and unethical financial statements?

ETH 376

WEEK 2 DQ 2

Financial statements are an important product of the accounting process. Provide an example of an external user. How could he or she be harmed by fraudulent and unethical financial statements?   

 ETH 376

WEEK 2 DQ 3

Large-scale bankruptcies and corporate frauds resulted in the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act. Which provision of SOX do you think will have the most profound effect on improving the quality of financial reporting and why?

ETH 376

WEEK 2 DQ 4

Corporate executives are pressured between conflicting interests of internal and external stakeholders. Provide a specific example of such a conflict. How can the conflict best be resolved?

ETH 376 Week 2 Individual Assignment ETHICALITY OF ACCOUNTING ACTIVITIES

ETH 376 Week 2 Team Reflection Assignment WEEKLY REFLECTION OF WEEK ONE

 ETH 376

WEEK 3 DQ 1

Many professionals believe it is impossible to regulate ethics. Yet, the SEC and other federal agencies provide rules, regulations, and laws surrounding corporate governance. How effective are the legal processes in regulating corporate governance? Provide an example.

 ETH 376

WEEK 3 DQ 2

Several laws, most recently Sarbanes-Oxley, have provided provisions requiring high ranking officials to certify that they have acted ethically in corporate governance and financial reporting. How effective are such laws in protecting the public? Be sure to cite specific examples.

ETH 376

WEEK 3 DQ 3

 Executive officers within an organization will often feel compelled and tempted to emphasize short-term results—net income for the current year—over long-term success and company survival. 

Why would they be so inclined and what are the ethical implications of overemphasizing short-term results over long-term success and solvency?

 ETH 376

WEEK 3 DQ 4

 What are the ethical implications of the Microsoft® corporate governance systems presented in the text? 

How could Microsoft® improve corporate governance?

ETH Week 3 Assignment Legality and Ethicality of Financial Reporting

ETH Week 3 Team Reflection Weekly Reflection

ETH 376

WEEK 4 DQ’S

Several federal laws require external audits to protect the public. Should federal laws also require internal audits within a public corporation? Provide an example to support your response.

Professional auditing standards provide for an unqualified audit report with three standard paragraphs. Briefly describe those paragraphs. Which is the most important? Why?

Professional standards require independence in fact and appearance in regards to assigning auditors to engagements. Briefly define the terms in fact and appearance. What are the ethical implications and rationale for these auditing procedures?

In terms of professional standards, when is a disclaimer more appropriate than an audit opinion? Explain the basis for your example.

 ETH 376 Week 4 Individual Assignment Legality and Ethicality of Corporate Governance

  ETH 376 Week 4 Team Reflection Weekly Reflection

   ETH 376 Week 5 Assignment STANDARDS-BASED DECISION MAKING

    ETH 376 Week 5 Team Reflection Weekly Reflection

TO DOWNLOAD COMPLETE TUTORIAL VISIT LINK BELOW

http://homeworklance.com/downloads/eth-376-entire-course-all-weeks-dqs-1-5/

Visit Our Site:Homeworklance.com

Contact us     : Lancehomework@gmail.com