The 1st shade of Daz Games

Before you read this fan fiction, please note that this is NOT REAL. And I really appreciate it if you keep reading on
If you want some updates and sneak peaks to the later chapters please subscribe to me on 
Oh I forgot... If you're A dazzler then hi✨

"Welcome back Kawaiian vibsters !" I say happily, popping up in front of the camera ever so swiftly!
"Welcome to another catch-up video!

"Anyways! I am here to bring you another storytime/ catch-up video!" I say into the camera.
"First if all I hope you've had an amazing New Year and I wish you all the best in 2017!

Second is the main thing I want to talk about. I know that lots of you guys always say to do a relationship update with someone and I want to so bad, but I'm single and I have no one to do it with.. But all is good anyways because I'm think of moving to see new people!

"You're probably thinking, 'where are you moving, Alexia?' Well, since I'm from LA , and if you've been on my channel long enough, then you would know that I have always wanted to live in the UK! So guess where I'm moving?! ENGLAND (specifically London to be precise)!" I say, squealing happily. "And since I'm going to live in the UK, I finally got my first passport EVER! And you know what that means?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows at the camera as if they were actually going to answer. (This is probably why I'm alone...)

"It means I can travel places and meet all of you!" I say smiling widely.

"Now this is a pretty big deal because this, right now, is when my channel really takes off. As most of you know, I'm good Internet friends with some people like Daz Games, Leslie wai and queline and they live in England, right? Well, I'll be living with Queline until we find a little house that we can both live in!" I smile.

"Anyways, My plane leaves in about.. 3 hours so I have 3 hours to edit this, upload it, pack some more, get to the airport and go to England! I'm so excited for this! I can't wait to meet a bunch of you guys, do a bunch of collabs with people and more! Thank you all so much for subscribing, have a lovely day and I'll see you next Tuesday!" I say to the camera the turn it off.

I edited and uploaded the video then started to pack. I only had about 3 hours left to pack, which. went by fast and I got it quickly done which left me with 2 and a half hours to get to the airport and get on my flight.

My mom and dad drove me to the Airport after I said goodbye to my siblings.

I said a very emotional goodbye to my parents and went on my flight.

Queline is going to pick me up at the airport in London then we'll drive to her house and I'll unpack and hopefully settle in before midnight, which I doubt will happen.

The plane ride went by quickly, seeing as I had slept the whole time. I got out, got my luggage and texted Queline  saying that I had landed.
She didnt reply but I knew she had seen it.Like oh my god  Queline . She's terrible at getting back to people and it bugs the crap out of me.
We had discussed where we would meet, which would be near the KFC which I had to find. I soon gave up because I had no idea where it was and decided at ask someone. I went up to a tall teenage girl that looked 17.

"Excuse me, do you know where the KFC is?" I asked her as politely as I could.

"Walk over there," she pointed to a direction, "and take a left and it should be there." She said, finally looking at me.

"Hey, you're Alexia Amber on YouTube!" She said, smiling at me.
"Oh! Your a fan?" I asked. She nodded. "Would it be bad if I asked you for a picture?" She asked me. "No trouble at all!" I say. She whips out her phone and took a selfie with me, and can I say that she had a beautiful smile and perfect white teeth.

To be continued...

*Authors Note*

I'm kinda new to all of this fanfic stuff so it would be great if you left a comment and stay with me until the next chapter is out💝✨🍭