The 2nd shade of daz games

"What's your twitter?" I asked, pulling out my phone and going on twitter after we took the photo."Abbylorenzo45675." She told me. I typed the name in and soon enough, her twitter popped up. I followed her and send a tweet out.@AlexiaAmber: Met a fan at the airport of London! @Abbylorenzo45675 Great meeting you!She smiled widely. "Thank you so much! You made my day!" She squeals. I smile just as wide as her. I've made someone's day. That's the best feeling ever. That's exactly what I try to do in my videos. I try to be funny and make someone smile or laugh. That's my goal in every video. "Well I have to go, my friend is picking me up." I say. I give her a hug and leave after saying goodbye.I head to the direction that she said and I eventually found the KFC .I look around for Queline , but I can't find her anywhere.I took out my phone and saw a text from Queline . Surprising."Going to be a few minutes late. Order some food for us!" The text said. I walked over to the line up and ordered two 5 piece chicken nugget packs. They gave me the food and I found a seat. I dug into the food, starved to death from the flight.I was on my second chicken nugget when someone came over and sat down in the seat across from me. I look up and see Queline . "Queline!" I saw, smiling at her. "Hello! Welcome to England!" She said. We both stood up and hugged each other. "It's so good to see you!" I say happily. "How was your flight?" Queline asked me. I passed her her chicken nuggets. She opened them and ate one."It was good, I slept the whole time though." I sheepishly admit, munching on my nugget."That's good! I watched your video before I left, I can't wait for you to move in!" Queline says, clapping her hands with a smile on her face. "Me too! Thank you for letting me stay by the way, I hope we find a good house soon!" I say, smiling back at Queline."I ran into a fan on the way here." I tell Queline . "Oh, we're they good to you?" She asked. I nodded. "Very."We finished our food and we left to Queline's car. We put all my bags in the back of her car and we take off. "What the hell.." I mumble, going onto what would be the drivers side, but is now the passenger side. "What?" Queline asked, obviously clueless. "The drivers seat is on the other side." I answer. Queline rolled her eyes. "Get used to it, your going to have to learn how to drive one if you want to live in England." Queline says. "I'll get Joe to teach you, he's probably a better driver then me." Queline admits. Daz is Queline's  younger brother, only two years younger then queline and one year older then me. I've seen him in a few of Queline's video, I know he has a youtube but I haven't really payed attention to him, but I guess I'll be spending a lot of time with him since I'll be living with him.I hope he's not a perv.

*Authors note
In my fanfic Daz games is a teenager.
Comment below what I should put next in the 3rd shade of Daz Games💗
Don't forget to like aswell✨