Chapter 3: Leaving

Chapter 3: Leaving

ESTHER'S POV

The next day, I was on the couch, watching TV, when there was a knock on my door. I opened it and smiled to see Gerard.

"Hey Gerard." I smiled.

"Hey Esther. Look, we've had a lot of fun with you these last couple of days but, we need to go onto the next city."

"Aww, I'm really going to miss you guys. This is the most fun I've had in a while."

"Esther, how would you like to come on tour with us?" Gerard asked with a hopeful smile.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, everyone's okay with it. What do you say?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Awesome, go get packed. There's still about two months left."

"Be back in like, five minutes." I said, sprinting down the hall to my room. I pulled out a suitcase from my closet and began filling it with everything I would need for the next two months. I drug my suitcase out to see Gerard still standing by my door.

"I'll take that." He said with a smile, grabbing my suitcase from me. I double checked that I had everything before locking the door and following Gerard to the bus.

"PARTY!" Frank screamed as Gerard and I walked through the bus. He showed me where my bunk was before putting my suitcase away. We walked out to the lounge and I sat down on the couch, next to Gerard. I could tell the next two months were going to be the best of my life.

****************************************************************************************

Listening to Fuck The Rest~ Falling In Reverse ------------>

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!