uno

being a kpop stan is hard: it leads to spend hours and hours locked up in a bedroom, watching award shows that probably last till 3am on your laptop screen, body and device hidden under the covers in hope of not being found out fangirling over so called "strange dancing dudes" by parents who, forgetting they were teenagers full of hormones too, only thought of you as crazy; and how can we forget about all of the comebacks that all lead to being broke, having to soon find a part-time job to at least buy your ultimates albums and merch.

but the worst part are the fansigns. i mean, sure, if you are a korean stan life is all be sunshine and rainbows just for the fact that you can be close to your bias; and, if you are lucky enough, they canalso remember you! but if you are an international stan- well- i'm sorry for you, because you're one of the unluckiest person ever- even more if you live in europe. i mean, why do they rarely do concerts in europe? we deserve to see our idols live too!

but, turning back to our story, this wasn't really that much of a problem for our seoul kid, choi youngjae. the real problem was being a gay kpop stan. do you all know what's bad about being a kpop stan, a guy and gay where he lives? no? well, let me tell you.

in korea, where our cute little boy lives, homosexual relationships aren't still that accepted, though apparently that didn't seem that much of a problem for his family and best friends, brian ( yES I DID IT YOUNG K FITE ME ) and wonpil, but it was for half his old high school and also some people in his own college; furthermore, the fact he was a big ass fan of the kpop boy group got6 made it even more difficult for him to walk the halls without at least one person commenting on how he wanted to suck park jinyoung's dick- which he probably would, but we're not really gonna talk about that.

in fact, whose dick he wanted to suck for sure was im jaebum's, leader and main vocalist of got6. actually, he wanted more than that: how many time did he imagine the guy kissing him or holding him in those muscular arms that made every got6 fan swoon! how much he wished for a " i love you" said by those soft looking lips! but unfortunately it never happened, him being just a small dot in a sea of people, most of them being girls in his opinion way  better looking than him. although, he one managed to receive a heart from him and a shake of hands during one fansign, and let me tell you, he probably didn't wash that hand for at least one week just because the im jaebum touched it.

but still, he could just wish for him to be his boyfriend. or that's what he thought.

but for now, let's just focus on a rainy saturday night; in a bedroom of a small one story aparment, we can see a black haired guy scrolling through his twitter timeline, retweeting and saving pics of his oh so loved jaebum at the last jj project fansign. "god damnit why do you have to be so cute you little fucker" he muttered looking at all those pics he had saved " and stop smiling oh my god, i can't resist you like this".

he then switched to youtube, deciding to rewatch all of the never ever stages because, well, it was a tradition to him now. he smiled, listening to both their voices and the fan cheers; everytime jaebum appeared on the screen, he almost screamed too, even if the quality was bad, because jaebum always looked good in his eyes.

when he was too tired to watch other videos, he turned his phone off and put it on his bedside table; he then turned on his right, letting his imagination run wild and picturing a brown haired guy looking at him, a small smile playing on his lips. "rough day?" he imagined him asking; the younger slightly chuckled and cuddled more in the duvet, trying to feel strong arms holding him in a safe grip "you have no idea" he whispered before closing his eyes, imagining the other running his fingers through his hair; "do you want me to do something?". youngjae just shrugged and thought for a bit before answering "can you sing me coming home?" he asked slightly smiling.

and like this he fell asleep, dreaming about a tall black haired guy in that queen sized bed singing to him and caressing his hair.

--

soo this is the first chapter of the story :'))

i know, i said i would upload it in july but lol we all always knew that it wouldn't have happened, i mean, i think you all now know me thanks to how rarely i upload new shitty chapters of yellow

idek what i've written, i mean, i hoped this chapter would turn out better, but no it just sounds shitty but oh well i couldn't go on without uploading it

bad news though, tomorrow school starts again for me so idk when i will be uploading, but i hope soon

as always, vote comment and all of that stuff

bebbs xx