COMPLICATED Chapter 27

Title: Complicated

Author: AshleyMistMalichi

Feedback: This was my first EVER FANfic...SO, tear me a new one! *PM it, good/bad, & ugly, Bring it!* ^^

Characters: Spike, Xander; and Dawn, Buffy, Willow and, Anya? ^^

Pairing: S/X SPANDER! Yeah baby!

Ratings: Let's play it safe and call itNC-17!* ^^

Spoilers: BTVS Season's 1-7

Disclaimer: I own nothing...just a computer and a burning desire to write slash. All hail that which is the amazing mind of Joss, and those Childer of his... Mutant Enemy Inc. for whom without, we would have nothing to write about in this fun Vampire/slashy world. *We are but his minions*

The Summary: PLEASE See CHAPTER 1 of this Series for this and ANY WARNINGS.

Warnings: THIS CHAPTER WILL contain the following: certain 'Pet' words, oops, that's one of 'em! Also *gasp* teasy NC-17 foretelling of A LOT of steamy, spicy m/m sex! lots o' slashy goodness...um AND angsty goodness...And 'curse' words, (oh and possible 'Spells'. too..lol)

MAJOR SEASON's 1-7 SPOILERS AHEAD IN THIS CHAPTER, & MIXED with FANON!

for THIS Chapters KEY: * means* ANYONE's thoughts...

********************************************************

A/N AGAIN, a HUGE Thank You to those of you that have been patiently awaiting these new Chapters.

This, and the following Chapters are gonna seem kinda, 'off' and 'very strange' to you too.

That is okay though, so please keep reading, lol because they are meant to be for the plot to continue to thrive and thicken. AND, to start making sense!

Remember, BL writing is Just like a good big ole' pot of homemade Chili, and it's about to get REALLY spicy up in here! ^^

Also, I hope you realize that, by now, EVERYTHING about Spike and Xander's on and off relationship truly IS VERY 'complicated.'

Especially now, even though THEY are doing their best to resolve their OWN personal relationship 'issues' unfortunately, when you add in a nosy : Slayer; a former NOW back in the Biz, Vengeance Deamoness; AND a scary 'resolve-face' sporting POWERFUL Witch, & a naughty little former Green Key to the Universe, (currently shaped like a bratty teen girl) poor Spike and Xander won't know what hits them next, as these three innocently scheming young women and one teen girl turn our boys world, upside down and inside out!

^^ Enjoy! AMM7

CHAPTER 27

Title: 'Spikey' The Snow Vamp......... A Christmas Fic...let....

Author: AshleyMistMalichi

is is a 'side story' of the continuation of, 'COMPLICATED'

Paring? s/x babe....

Rate it? Rating: NC-17...pure smut baby...lol...with a tiny plot? Snowball size? OH COME ON! It's ME! YOU KNOW there's gonna be a story.