Earth is here. Here is he.

As the burning sensation ceased, her senses returned. Her eyes clenched tight afraid of what she might find, she sat on the hard surface. A thousand tiny flexible brushes rubbing against her pale and diamond-like legs. Her hair gently flowed over her nude body as she opened her sensitive eyes. The bright light around her, it wasn't as bright as the other, but still bright. She looked around confused at the numerous giant green nature. "Nature.." she whispers remembering what her aumie told her. "I am on earth.." her posture changes as she is standing, her body warmed by the heat of the generous god Urain. "Thank you.." she mutters shielding her eyes. A voice catches her attention, her body gracefully turning around to find two humans walking through the nature. Her eyes widen the sun glinting off making them lavender. A strong male, dark brown hair, olive skin, blue-green eyes, very fit and very young. She contemplates how to approach this male when she hears a call. Her head turns to a tall blonde female with the shape of a goddess. Her smile grows full as this glorious woman grows near. "Hello, you must be in charge of these lands..?" Her voice sings softly, echoing off her surroundings and making the male turn his attention to her.
The blondes eyes roam over her exposed figure obviously confused. "Uhm, ma'am.. are you alright? What's all over you?" Her eyes roam over the sparkles covering her light skin.
The goddesses eyes focus in on the woman's brown eyes. "Fate has brought me here. I am to search for my name and purpose. I sense it." Her smile grows wider and she holds her hands together over her breasts. "Queen, what is it your name may be? Your purpose? You have hair like the sun. Perhaps fire?" Her head kicks to the side, her hair cascading over her. The woman clears her throat, her brow furrowed as she runs fingers through her thick roots. "My names Jenni, you alright? Where 're your clothes ma'am?" Her accent is thick and drawn out. The goddess thinks momentarily. "Cl-clothes? May that be the material covering your assets? I am not royal." She bows her head to the woman as the young man joins her side, his eyes glued to her face. "Hi.." his voice, deep.. angelic. Non-human. Jenni offers her hand. "Come on, sweetheart. You must be put out, let's get you washed up and clothed, hm?" Her kind eyes show her smile. "Yes. That is fine." The goddess replies. The male and Jenni walk along side her, Jenni's hold on her hand tight. The goddesses eyes roamed the beautiful land, the air clear and light unlike where she was from. Her feet touched this surface very often which confused her. Her skin twinkled in the light of Urain. She smiles up at the sky, silently thanking him once more. Jenni's jacket sits upon her shoulders. This woman must not be much older than her.
  "Wh-what's your name?" The boy asks. She looks to him her gaze falling in defeat. "I do not yet have a name. I must earn it." She looks to him, his age apparent. "Have you earned your name?" Her eyes lock with his.
  "Uh.. I guess. My name is Julian." He chuckles softly giving her an unfamiliar feeling. She laughs and she isn't really sure why. "Well. That is a nice name. My family calls the nameless the Wa-Kia." She pushes her thick hair behind her and enters the room following Jenni. "This is my home, Julian is my brother and we live here. Do you know where your parents are?" Jenni exits to a large white room with many white objects and doors inside.

"I live far away from here, Queen Jenni. By the stars. My mother and I love with thousands more of our kind." She looks around the massive body of artificial nature. "Your kind?" Julian asks from behind her. She turns to him with a massively beautiful and bright smile.

"Gods and goddesses of course."