#46

A/N

Something a bit new...hope you guys like it😌🙃

*****

Ariana Grande and Zayn Malik-Meeting the parents..

**P.s Ariana is not famous..

******

Ariana's P.O.V

"Are you sure they'll like me? Do they hate tattoos? Should I cover them?"

My boyfriend Zayn fusses while fixing his tie for the third time infront of the mirror.

I walk over to him and take his fumbling hands away from his tie.

"They'll love you, babe." I say softly to him, placing my hands on his shoulders after I finish his tie.

He lets out a long breath and leans down to place a small kiss on the corner of my mouth.

"Lets go." He almost whispers and grabs my hand to link our fingers together.

_________________________________________________________

The drive from my apartment to my parent's house is only about 30 minutes because I knew my parents would need my help still after I moved out, so it would only make sense to live a small journey away.

I drove because Zayn was still nervous, and I could see he was.

Zayn kept worrying about my parents not liking his tattoos, because that had happened with past girl's parents.

"Zayn, I have told you already. They will love you." I say to him, running my thumb across his knuckles slowly.

He responds with a short lived nod and we both got out of the car.

I grabbed his hand again and his former stiff posture softened slightly, but stiffened again when the door opened.

My mother's warming smile grew wider when she saw Zayn.

She gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek and then turned to Zayn.

"You must be my daughter's lovely boyfriend, Zayn!" She gushes and pulls him in for a hug.

"It's lovely to meet you, Mrs Grande." Zayn says with a smile.

"Please! Call me Joan."

Zayn visibly seems less worried during the warm welcome and my mother's bright smile didn't fade as she invited us in.

My father stands up from his seat on the sofa to greet us. Me first with a hug and a small kiss on the cheek then, like my mother, he turns to Zayn and smiled, holding out his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Zayn."  My father says, shaking Zayn's hand firmly.

"Nice to meet you too, Sir." Zayn replies, trying to make a good impression.

"Edward is my name, not Sir." My dad winks.

"Yes, sorry, Edward." Zayn says quietly, and I link my hand in his.

My dad nods and walks out the room to lay the table.

I lead Zayn to the table and he sits beside me.

Small chat between me and my parents over dinner lasted about 5 minutes before my parents decide to ask Zayn questions.

"I would ask what you do, Zayn, but we already know that." My mother jokes, making us chuckle.

"Where are you from?" My dad asks, taking a bite of chicken.

"Bradford." Zayn smiles and takes a sip of his drink, perhaps thinking of memories back in his childhood in Bradford.

"How did you meet Ariana?" My mum politely asks, smiling at us.

Me and Zayn let out a small laugh, obviously both remembering the way we met.

"Um, I was meeting my friend at a cafe, and I accidentally pushed Ari over and made her drop her paperwork." Zayn chuckles.

"It sounds so cliche..." I giggle, wiping my mouth with a tissue.

"It does." My parents say in time, making all of us laugh.

Zayn's P.O.V

Ariana's parents interrogate me for the most of the dinner but I don't mind, it isn't too personal

"It was lovely to meet you both, thank you for the dinner." I say politely to the couple.

"It was our pleasure, Zayn!" Joan gushes, giving me another hug.

"See you soon, Mum!" Ariana smiles at them.

"You better!" They reply before we step into the car.

_________________________________________________________

I insisted Ariana stay at my house tonight and the moment I close the door I placed my hands on her waist and push her against a wall.

"I need you.." I breathe against her neck and start to graze my teeth across the creamy skin..

-----
A/N

*Part 2?🤔😁

-----